I am just giving folks a heads-up on Hammock Gear's current status. I took Stormcrow down yesterday to the AT to start at Springer Mountain. Left him at mile 1 with hail and thunderstorms. Good omen?
After being the Fast and the Furious all last week, we were able to get quite a few prototypes completed of....oh wait.....not supposed to tell.....not just yet.... Anyway, he is taking a 3 week hike for field testing before we release anything.
In the meantime, I'll be running the show . No worries, folks, there will be no delays. Emails and production will not be slowing down. The only difference might be if you call in, I will let the voicemail pick up, then call back. Many of you know I am hard-of-hearing, so answering a call when I do not know a voice can sometimes leave you poor souls frustrated when you can't get a certain request or question understood. I will either email you back if I have your address, or Stormcrow has requested I forward any necessary voicemails to him so he can check it and call back from the nearest hostel. I apologize if it inconveniences anyone, but I'd rather you know now instead of waiting and wondering for a day or two. Thank you.
Thorwren - Master at multitasking