Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    SmokeBait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Defiance, Missouri
    Hammock
    Warbonett BB 1.1 DL
    Tarp
    BWDD Winter Dream2
    Insulation
    Winter Crowsnest
    Suspension
    whoopieslings.com
    Posts
    1,505
    When I read the article, I felt even better knowing that every night in the hammock, I have a JRB quilt on top of me. Good work fellas!

  2. #22
    Dutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Reinholds, PA
    Hammock
    Bridgeskin
    Tarp
    DIY Blackcat
    Insulation
    DIY Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    Posts
    5,265
    Images
    196
    When did your BP mags come as I haven't gotten mine yet.
    Peace Dutch
    GA>ME 2003


    http://dutchwaregear.com

    Visit Dutchwaregear on facebook (and like it)

    8th Annual Mt Rogers Winter Hang Spreadsheet

  3. #23
    Senior Member kobold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    melbourne, au
    Hammock
    wb traveler/bb 1.1d, hh scua, gt ul
    Tarp
    ogee+zpack diamond
    Insulation
    jrb/hg downs+hh ss
    Suspension
    webbing+whoopies
    Posts
    555
    Images
    2
    good to hear. last week i ordered both the shenandoah and the hudson river which paired with the mw3c gives versatile insulation choices. anyone knows what temperature rating can be achieved by combining the two (shenandoah+hr)? i am hoping to match the mw3c rating.

  4. #24
    Peter_pan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Hammock
    JRB BMBH
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10 Cat Tarp
    Insulation
    JRB UQ of season
    Posts
    2,699
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by kobold View Post
    good to hear. last week i ordered both the shenandoah and the hudson river which paired with the mw3c gives versatile insulation choices. anyone knows what temperature rating can be achieved by combining the two (shenandoah+hr)? i am hoping to match the mw3c rating.

    Kobold,

    Combining a Shenandoah and a Hudson Rriver as stacked TQs will go to zero easy.

    Pan
    Ounces to Grams.

    www.jacksrbetter.com ... Largest supplier of camping quilts and under quilts...Home of the Original Nest Under Quilt, and Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock. 800 595 0413

  5. #25
    Senior Member gRaFFiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, Ca
    Hammock
    Blackbird - Dbl. 1.1
    Tarp
    OES Spinn Deluxe
    Insulation
    REI Lite-Core 1.0
    Suspension
    AHE Whoopies
    Posts
    644
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    I love it that you blow away the big guys and mke your stuff in the USA.
    The same goes for you buddy.
    Those who expect disappointment are never disappointed.

  6. #26
    Senior Member kobold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    melbourne, au
    Hammock
    wb traveler/bb 1.1d, hh scua, gt ul
    Tarp
    ogee+zpack diamond
    Insulation
    jrb/hg downs+hh ss
    Suspension
    webbing+whoopies
    Posts
    555
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter_pan View Post
    Kobold,

    Combining a Shenandoah and a Hudson Rriver as stacked TQs will go to zero easy.

    Pan
    the lowest temp on record in au is -13c/9f. i feel so safe!

  7. #27
    Senior Member lilricky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kissimmee, FL
    Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    UGQ Hanger 12
    Insulation
    HG TQ, HG UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopiesling AIO
    Posts
    744
    Images
    14
    Just got back from a backpacking/camping trip in the Ocala National Forest, and got to talking gear with some of the other people camping in the vicinity. They started talking about their sleeping bags and how light and expensive they were. The "winner" was a guy with a Western Mountaineering Versalite, 10 degree bag at 2 lbs and he paid about $450. I went to my hammock and pulled out my Old Rag Mountain Long 900 fill(which is overkill for this time of year in Florida). I told him, "here is a 0 to 5 degree bag, 27 ounces, only $350." Needless to say, you may get some orders from Florida soon as everyone there wanted to know where I got it from.

  8. #28
    Senior Member KerMegan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Hammock
    not quite eno..
    Tarp
    10x12 DIY
    Insulation
    insultex+momentum
    Suspension
    DIY whoopie slings
    Posts
    2,479
    Images
    2
    congrats, to the whole team- now brace yourselves for the rush of orders, as the BP crowd finds you on the net..

  9. #29
    Peter_pan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Hammock
    JRB BMBH
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10 Cat Tarp
    Insulation
    JRB UQ of season
    Posts
    2,699
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by lilricky View Post
    Just got back from a backpacking/camping trip in the Ocala National Forest, and got to talking gear with some of the other people camping in the vicinity. They started talking about their sleeping bags and how light and expensive they were. The "winner" was a guy with a Western Mountaineering Versalite, 10 degree bag at 2 lbs and he paid about $450. I went to my hammock and pulled out my Old Rag Mountain Long 900 fill(which is overkill for this time of year in Florida). I told him, "here is a 0 to 5 degree bag, 27 ounces, only $350." Needless to say, you may get some orders from Florida soon as everyone there wanted to know where I got it from.
    Way to go Lilricky...Whether poker or life in general, it is always nice to be holdin' the top hand...

    Enjoy!

    Pan
    Ounces to Grams.

    www.jacksrbetter.com ... Largest supplier of camping quilts and under quilts...Home of the Original Nest Under Quilt, and Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock. 800 595 0413

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •