Eno Doublenest
    Tarp
    HH Hexfly
    Insulation
    Still Looking
    Suspension
    Polyester Webbing

Talking Hammock Bliss No-See-Um Cocoon

I'm not sure if this the right place for this but...

I haven't seen much talk about the Hammock Bliss No-See-Um Cocoon but everywhere I've looked it's around $55 - $70, which is the cost of most other commercially made bug nets, but at Campmor it's only $35. I just picked up one for myself and while I haven't been able to try it yet, literally got it today, it seems really well made, and for those who don't care about weight it's 17oz. I thought I would just pass on the cheaper costing, not cheaply made, bug net.

Here's the link: http://www.campmor.com/outdoor/gear/Product___67884
    I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've brought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!

Hammock
    HH Asym Deluxe
    Tarp
    Guide Gear® Tarp
    Insulation
    HH system
    Suspension
    trucker's hitch

Free shipping also

Just got my Hammock Bliss set up including the double and the cocoon from Campmor. Just added a first aid kit or two and I got over $100 and qualified for free shipping. Whoo HOO free shipping and no tax. Looking forward to using it in a couple of weeks. I am adding a ridge line and a sliding net for small storage like the HH. Black flies are out should be interesting.
    Like a sausage hanging in the wind.