Threaded View

Hammock
    ENO Double Nest
    Tarp
    Still looking
    Insulation
    KAQ, Speer

Cerberus on AT

The trail may never be the same. Cerberus and Cannibal are out there together! Zak (dropping Cerberus in hopes of getting a trail name) came home last Sunday night and told me he had changed his plans. Wednesday was his last day at work, and rather wait another week and a half to start, he decided to go this weekend.

He also decided not to talk Ben Dog, which I'm glad about so I will have company! But I do have 300# of dogfood in my dining room that had been divided out into 1# bags, boxed, and addresses already done for the hike. It's okay - I didn't have anything else to do those 5 nights spent bagging food

So, I took off work Friday and we headed to the park. We got there mid afternoon and he decided to go ahead and sign the book, making 2/29 his start date. Then he decided to wait for Cannibal, so he had his first zero!

Day two, he and Cannibal slack hiked the strairs. Day two - nero. One mile!

We had a great weekend. Lots of laughing, joking and eating. I think they got 5 farewell meals at the lodge!

More to follow - I'm sure others that were there will chime in. Just wanted to let you know they are on the trail.
    Last edited by Lost; 03-02-2008 at 22:01.