WBBB 1.1, DIY tablecloth, WWM
    Tarp
    WL Big Daddy
    Insulation
    diy, tewa, speer
    Suspension
    whooooopie
    Quote Originally Posted by cevans View Post
    I just want something plain and simple,,think I will order the Traveler 1.1 and just throw a piece of bug net over the RL and my top half with a couple of sinkers tied to it to hold it down the sides...and give the GTSB Pro to the wife as she is only 5'2" and will get lost in it,,when she tries it out..lol..something simple,,something lite.!
    In alllll honesty, from my newbish experience this sounds a bit more trouble than a Hennessy.

Now let me quickly throw this out before I go on, I have never used a Warbonnet, never even saw one in person. But just from seeing how you want simplicity I think the Hennessy is an easier solution than what you are describing here....and cheaper.

The Hennessy may look complicated to set up in pictures...but is in fact extremely easy. AND when it is up there is a bug net in place. No hassling with sinkers or anything. The tarp is also extremely easy to set up....two already made prussic knots on the ridgeline to connect the tarp too, stake the guy lines, and WALLA!

Just my 2 cents.
    "In seed time learn, in harvest teach, in winter enjoy." -D'Signore's, Tide Mill Farm, Edmunds, Maine.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1, DIY tablecloth, WWM
    Tarp
    WL Big Daddy
    Insulation
    diy, tewa, speer
    Suspension
    whooooopie
    Quote Originally Posted by LilDutchBoy View Post
    Can the Hennessy team be the Sharks? Sharks are awesome.

The OP should buy one of each and give me the one he doesn't like.
    How about Aardvark's? LOL. j/k I just like saying Aardvark.
    "In seed time learn, in harvest teach, in winter enjoy." -D'Signore's, Tide Mill Farm, Edmunds, Maine.