I made a Just Jeff all-in-one last night. The stitching isn't the best, but it works great so far!
I cut up my stock HH tarp to make it, so it's a nice stealthy brown. I used some cord I had lying around the house for a drawstring, but I'm going to replace that soon. I haven't decided to stick with static cord like Jeff's original version or use shock cord like the JRB model.
I need to hang my HH today anyway to measure for an overcover (thanks for the idea on that one, headchange!), so I'll string up the A-I-1 as a gear hammock while I'm at it. I tried the pack cover application already and it works like a charm. I'll get some pics up soon!