Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Switchback Sale

  1. #1
    Darby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Elizabeth City, North Carolina
    Hammock
    Switchback 1.9DL
    Tarp
    10x12 TTTG CatCut
    Insulation
    PolarPod
    Suspension
    TTTG Ring Buckle
    Posts
    660
    Images
    31

    Switchback Sale

    Hey Everyone,

    We are having a limited 20% off sale for Donating Members. The sale items are the 1.9DL Switchback, 1.9DLNN Switchback (netless), 1.9SLNN Switchback (netless), 1.1DL Switchback and the LightHiker Bedroll SL. This sale is for in-stock items only. I will be posting the "coupon codes" in the Donating Members section shortly. If you aren't a DM and want to take advantage of this sale, become one now, quantities are limited. One coupon code per purchase.

    Cheers, Dale
    Beer won't solve problems, but then again, neither will milk !
    Designer of the Switchback Hammock
    Tree to Tree Trail Gear:http://tttrailgear.com

  2. #2
    Dutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Reinholds, PA
    Hammock
    Bridgeskin
    Tarp
    DIY Blackcat
    Insulation
    DIY Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    Posts
    5,253
    Images
    196
    looks like Dutch is getting another switchback
    Peace Dutch
    GA>ME 2003


    http://dutchwaregear.com

    Visit Dutchwaregear on facebook (and like it)

    8th Annual Mt Rogers Winter Hang Spreadsheet

  3. #3
    Member Canoexist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Black River Falls, Wisconsin
    Hammock
    Switchback
    Tarp
    DIY or SpinnUL BMJ
    Insulation
    Jarbridge UQ
    Suspension
    webbing
    Posts
    54
    Awesome, thanks. Perfect timing for me to buy my hubby a hammock since his DIY efforts have been sidetracked by broken lawn mowers.

  4. #4
    MAD777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    South Florida
    Hammock
    DIY, WBBB & Switchback
    Tarp
    HG cuben,OES Spinn
    Insulation
    DIY down 3/4 UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Dynaglide & Dutch
    Posts
    8,566
    Images
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Canoexist View Post
    Awesome, thanks. Perfect timing for me to buy my hubby a hammock since his DIY efforts have been sidetracked by broken lawn mowers.
    You have one lucky husband!!
    Mike
    "Life is a Project!"

  5. #5
    Syb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Trenton, NJ
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DL/DIY
    Tarp
    OES/WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Incubator/Burrow
    Suspension
    WB Straps
    Posts
    1,641
    Images
    41
    I don't need a Switchback... I don't need a Switchback... I don't need a Switchback...I don't need a Switchback...
    Syb
    Enjoy the elevation

  6. #6
    Senior Member Giggity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Hammock
    Switchback 1.9DL, DIY 12'
    Tarp
    Guide Gear 12x12
    Insulation
    Jarbridge River
    Suspension
    JRB Tri-Glides
    Posts
    139
    Just saw the you site that the Switchback no longer comes with suspension. It has to be purchased in addition to the hammock. What's with the change?

  7. #7
    Senior Member angrysparrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    near Memphis, TN
    Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    ZPacks CF
    Insulation
    Te-Wa / HG / WB
    Suspension
    Whoopie Hooks
    Posts
    9,686
    Images
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggity View Post
    Just saw the you site that the Switchback no longer comes with suspension. It has to be purchased in addition to the hammock. What's with the change?
    They made an announcement about that here.
    I think that when the lies are all told and forgot the truth will be there yet. It dont move about from place to place and it dont change from time to time. You cant corrupt it any more than you can salt salt. - Cormac McCarthy

  8. #8
    Rockdawg69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Central TN, Southeast GA
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 dbl & TTTR Switchback
    Tarp
    OES SpinnUL 11x10
    Insulation
    Nest, Hudson River
    Suspension
    Whoopies/Stingerz
    Posts
    1,021
    Quote Originally Posted by Darby View Post
    Hey Everyone,

    We are having a limited 20% off sale for Donating Members. The sale items are the 1.9DL Switchback, 1.9DLNN Switchback (netless), 1.9SLNN Switchback (netless), 1.1DL Switchback and the LightHiker Bedroll SL. This sale is for in-stock items only. I will be posting the "coupon codes" in the Donating Members section shortly. If you aren't a DM and want to take advantage of this sale, become one now, quantities are limited. One coupon code per purchase.

    Cheers, Dale
    A BIG thank you Dale. I've been wondering what I was going to do with that extra tarp I've got in the closet. Now it will be out of the closet!!!!!!!!
    Rockdawg69

    Professional Prevaricator: Part-time dealer in Yarns, Tales, Half-Truths, & Outright Lies -1st half-hour session at no cost (Lawyers and Doctors excepted).

  9. #9
    Senior Member Lonely Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Bolingbrook, IL
    Hammock
    WarbonnetBlackbird
    Tarp
    Olive Superfly
    Insulation
    Incubat Dempsey TQ
    Suspension
    Stock Webbing
    Posts
    1,516
    I can't seem to get the code to work. Hmm.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Giggity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Hammock
    Switchback 1.9DL, DIY 12'
    Tarp
    Guide Gear 12x12
    Insulation
    Jarbridge River
    Suspension
    JRB Tri-Glides
    Posts
    139
    They made an announcement about that here
    On here everyday. Amazing how many threads you can miss. Thanks for the link.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •