Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 448
  1. #121
    Member Swede2378's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Hammock
    DIY 1.9 ripstop
    Tarp
    1.1 DIY CatCut Hex
    Insulation
    DIY 4-season down
    Suspension
    Dutch!
    Posts
    66
    Just wanna throw this out there...

    Seems a bit stressful to hop off the boat, take the train, hop onto a bus or taxi and then get in the boats at around 4pm. My wife and I would like to offer our hospitality to our fellow hangers and invite you all to explore our beautiful town of Mariefred, take a tour of the place, stock up on provisions at the local, fully stocked (by Swedish standards, maybe not hard-core hangers) grocery store, and have a grill party at our house, drink a beer, and then camp out in the rather extensive woods behind our house, it would swallow 15 hangers without anyone knowing we were there, and then have an early start, well rested, and make up those 5km no problem. I think that a few large Swedish taxis would be inexpensive when we split them so many ways, and we would get directly to the landing in Åker.

    Moski - my wife and kids will be of course joining us on the whole trip, without all the hiking the kids will be in heaven camping this much with a bunch of friendly English speaking hangers... We idolize Shug, and I told them that you are all just like him
    Last edited by Swede2378; 03-07-2012 at 11:17.

  2. #122
    Senior Member moski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sweden, Stockholm
    Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird
    Tarp
    Cuben rag
    Insulation
    Winter Yeti
    Suspension
    webbing/buckle
    Posts
    1,560
    Images
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Swede2378 View Post
    Just wanna throw this out there...

    Seems a bit stressful to hop off the boat, take the train, hop onto a bus or taxi and then get in the boats at around 4pm. My wife and I would like to offer our hospitality to our fellow hangers and invite you all to explore our beautiful town of Mariefred, take a tour of the place, stock up on provisions at the local, fully stocked (by Swedish standards, maybe not hard-core hangers) grocery store, and have a grill party at our house, drink a beer, and then camp out in the rather extensive woods behind our house, it would swallow 15 hangers without anyone knowing we were there, and then have an early start, well rested, and make up those 5km no problem. I think that a few large Swedish taxis would be inexpensive when we split them so many ways, and we would get directly to the landing in Åker.

    Moski - my wife and kids will be of course joining us on the whole trip, without all the hiking the kids will be in heaven camping this much with a bunch of friendly English speaking hangers... We idolize Shug, and I told them that you are all just like him
    Yeah, i think this would be a great idea !
    Let's what the others thinks.

    I relized that your hole family was in for the adventure
    I just wanted to make sure your wife was proberly prepaired for a siege

    Aha, you where Ginger too, wheren't you ?
    I am sure Shug will be there with us in Spirit at least !
    You better train your family with Grizz and Dutch movies as well then

    Quote Originally Posted by Swede2378 View Post
    We idolize Shug, and I told them that you are all just like him
    Ohh what a shame, i hate to see disappointed kids
    Moski, who no longer feels the Secret Ninja Ski emptiness..............
    B/C he got them now

  3. #123
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Bedfordshire UK
    Hammock
    WBBB / UKH expedition
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    UK Hammocks uq+tq
    Suspension
    Whoopies/dutchware
    Posts
    52
    I wish I could make this trip but I'm already booked my trip to Sweden in June, maybe next time. Have a good time guys

  4. #124
    Member Swede2378's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Hammock
    DIY 1.9 ripstop
    Tarp
    1.1 DIY CatCut Hex
    Insulation
    DIY 4-season down
    Suspension
    Dutch!
    Posts
    66
    Currently showing off the trip you and Grizz took last May in the skärgård. Are you going to be using the same raft?

  5. #125
    Stavros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lapland, Sweden
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.0DL
    Tarp
    Hammockgear Cuben
    Insulation
    UKhammocks UQ+TQ
    Suspension
    Warbonnet Webbing
    Posts
    801
    Images
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by moski View Post
    Just when i started to know how to spell Bieggolmai
    WHAT,now you have changed it again !
    From Stavros to Stavors ????
    Or is that other way around ???
    Now you got me confused


    Yeah, yeah it's no use to remember what nick you use,
    you gonna change it anyday anyway

    So, this is with your permission an official SKAHO from now on ?
    I wonder what Bomber whould have to say ?

    SKAHOi it is then !
    Me jsut scuk at sleplnig!

    It has to be a SKAHO, otherwise PatHex needs to do another logo.
    And I need to buy another flag!
    Of course it can be SKAHO, we just need to expand Scandinavia a little bit....
    No longer with a great "Yukon Yak Fever"

    The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

    My pictures:My Picasa-album

    My paracord-webshop:Webshop
    Sorry dudes, only in Swedish (so far).

  6. #126
    Stavros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lapland, Sweden
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.0DL
    Tarp
    Hammockgear Cuben
    Insulation
    UKhammocks UQ+TQ
    Suspension
    Warbonnet Webbing
    Posts
    801
    Images
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Swede2378 View Post
    Just wanna throw this out there...

    Seems a bit stressful to hop off the boat, take the train, hop onto a bus or taxi and then get in the boats at around 4pm. My wife and I would like to offer our hospitality to our fellow hangers and invite you all to explore our beautiful town of Mariefred, take a tour of the place, stock up on provisions at the local, fully stocked (by Swedish standards, maybe not hard-core hangers) grocery store, and have a grill party at our house, drink a beer, and then camp out in the rather extensive woods behind our house, it would swallow 15 hangers without anyone knowing we were there, and then have an early start, well rested, and make up those 5km no problem. I think that a few large Swedish taxis would be inexpensive when we split them so many ways, and we would get directly to the landing in Åker.

    Moski - my wife and kids will be of course joining us on the whole trip, without all the hiking the kids will be in heaven camping this much with a bunch of friendly English speaking hangers... We idolize Shug, and I told them that you are all just like him
    I vote for this!
    Me like beer.........


    No, actually it´s a great idea and it would be a perfect way to start the trip without any stress!
    No longer with a great "Yukon Yak Fever"

    The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

    My pictures:My Picasa-album

    My paracord-webshop:Webshop
    Sorry dudes, only in Swedish (so far).

  7. #127
    Senior Member moski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sweden, Stockholm
    Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird
    Tarp
    Cuben rag
    Insulation
    Winter Yeti
    Suspension
    webbing/buckle
    Posts
    1,560
    Images
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Swede2378 View Post
    Currently showing off the trip you and Grizz took last May in the skärgård. Are you going to be using the same raft?
    Haha, listen for wolfs
    Yepp, that is Alpackas !
    They are foldable and Weight around 2 kg (without paddle).
    Moski, who no longer feels the Secret Ninja Ski emptiness..............
    B/C he got them now

  8. #128
    Senior Member moski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sweden, Stockholm
    Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird
    Tarp
    Cuben rag
    Insulation
    Winter Yeti
    Suspension
    webbing/buckle
    Posts
    1,560
    Images
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    I vote for this!
    Me like beer.........


    No, actually it´s a great idea and it would be a perfect way to start the trip without any stress!
    Hehe, this must mean you took a huge step towards comming along

    Do you guys reilze that you just said Frikk's maqic word ?
    Öl öl öl
    Now he must show up
    Last edited by moski; 03-07-2012 at 12:45.
    Moski, who no longer feels the Secret Ninja Ski emptiness..............
    B/C he got them now

  9. #129
    Senior Member moski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sweden, Stockholm
    Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird
    Tarp
    Cuben rag
    Insulation
    Winter Yeti
    Suspension
    webbing/buckle
    Posts
    1,560
    Images
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve a View Post
    I wish I could make this trip but I'm already booked my trip to Sweden in June, maybe next time. Have a good time guys
    That's super easy to fix !
    Miss the plane back a couple of times
    Nae, kidding !
    Next time mate !
    Moski, who no longer feels the Secret Ninja Ski emptiness..............
    B/C he got them now

  10. #130
    Stavros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lapland, Sweden
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.0DL
    Tarp
    Hammockgear Cuben
    Insulation
    UKhammocks UQ+TQ
    Suspension
    Warbonnet Webbing
    Posts
    801
    Images
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by moski View Post
    Hehe, this must mean you took a huge step towards comming along

    Do you guys reilze that you just said Frikk's maqic word ?
    Öl öl öl
    Now he must show up
    If it was only up to me I would book the plane tickets tonight!

    But first I need to get vacation at the right time (I called for a meeting about that tomorrow morning!).

    Then I need to get my family along with me and I probably need to wait until this weekend when they are all rested and at a good mood......

    Otherwise I only need to disappear om July 21th and then mysteriously show up July 26th...........
    No longer with a great "Yukon Yak Fever"

    The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

    My pictures:My Picasa-album

    My paracord-webshop:Webshop
    Sorry dudes, only in Swedish (so far).

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •