WARBONNET 1.1 DOUBLE, DIY BRIDGE
    Tarp
    WARBONNET BMJ/DOOR
    Insulation
    DIY DOWN TQ & UQ
    Suspension
    STRAPS & BUCKLES
    Quote Originally Posted by teebee View Post
    I'm wondering if you (or someone) can give me a head start by explaining what you mean by "sewn through channels" and "internal baffles"?
    Thanks in advance!
    by sewn though, i mean the to outside pieces of fabric are touching together where they are sewn, you just take 2 pieces of fabric and run stitches and then run another set parallel 8-10 inches away from the first one and put down in the space between, when you do it like that though it creates cold spots because there is basically no lofted down where you sewed the 2 pieces together

any by internal baffles there is a strip of fabric (say 3" tall) that is sewn to both the top and the bottom shells, think of it like an "I" beam construction this allows the down to expand the entirety of the quilt since there are no sewn though spots

hope this helps, there are tons of threads on here that can probably explain it better that i just tried

boot
    The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us. ~Bill Watterson

3rd Annual Black Hills Hang planning thread, August 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 2014

https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...ad.php?t=88341

PitaPata Dog tickers

Hammock
    Hammock Bliss - No-See-Um No More
    Tarp
    Noah's 12
    Insulation
    PLUQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Thanks a lot! I am seeing lots of threads on the subject but I'm finding that you need a basic understanding of the terminology and processes to understand the explanations!

Thanks for your help and for posting your project! Happy hangin'!