DIY 126 x 60 Tablecloth
    Tarp
    JRB 10 x 11
    Insulation
    MMG IX Universal
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    Images
    This whole thread just proves the old adage of you can't please all the people all the time...

Horrible is a matter of perspective and why you need to understand when you read reviews that people get emotionally involved and may use words that seem harsh to us; yet are totally justified according to their perspective.

I HATE mystery menus, hard to find contact information, one-way pay systems, convoluted web-site search engines. A retail web-site has about 3 seconds to keep me hooked unless I am looking for something very specific that I KNOW can only be had on a certain site and I need to find it.

Otherwise, I move on.

As an example: I was looking for a nice conceal-carry shirt for my brother. I did not know the brand I was looking for but knew it needed to be button down, long sleeve etc. I ended up buying it at Sportsman's Guide because when I searched for the 'concealed-carry shirt' I did not get a bunch of tee shirts, jackets and other non-products listed. I will NOT look through 4 pages of tee shirts for the ONE shirt I need buried on one of the pages; not gonna do it.

Claytor missed the sale due to poor payment options and subsequent poor response time; DD stepped up and made the sale. I hate it when I call a vendor looking for a part and they ask me when I need it... I need it now or I wouldn't be calling!
    "I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds
    Mind of a Rat Youtube Channel

Hammock
    Speer,DIY,GT
    Tarp
    Gargoyle Custom
    Insulation
    HG,JRB,Leigh,Speer
    Suspension
    disbelief
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat View Post
    I hate it when I call a vendor looking for a part and they ask me when I need it... I need it now or I wouldn't be calling!
    By that rationale, if you call them and you do not already have it, the vendor has already failed which would be a no win situation.

Tarp
    Ghetto Tarp
    Insulation
    Squirrels
    "Acorns were good until bread was found."
    Francis Bacon

Like Lewis & Clark: Wintrin' o/t Columbia again: PDX
    Hammock
    Clark w 2QZQ mod,Tropical, NX;Nano
    Tarp
    Clark micro
    Insulation
    Major down
    Suspension
    7/64 SK75 +strap
    Images
    Start a new thread to post positive comments about Claytor.Every time a post gets put here, like this one, the top level thread bearing the slam comes up to a browser at the top level. This is getting old to us, but will be the first impression for new vistors to HF.