Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 54
  1. #21
    Land's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Abbeville, SC
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    SuperFly w/doors
    Insulation
    WInc and Burrow
    Suspension
    webbing
    Posts
    430
    My order was waitng in the mailbox this afternoon when I got home from this weekend's hang at Santee State Park (The SC Fall Sprawl, aka 'Roll call for SC hangers). Great stuff!

    I also won the set in the drawing at the hang!

    Thanks, BloomGorge!

    Chris

  2. #22
    Redoleary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pennfield Twp, MI
    Hammock
    DIY gathered end
    Tarp
    Hinterland gear
    Insulation
    down bag
    Suspension
    strap & E.T.'s
    Posts
    3,183
    Images
    69
    So today I modified my hammock from one kind of gathered end to another. Larks headed a continuous loop to the end and put the elephant trunk to work. Holy crap is this thing nice! I don't even want to get into how complicated my old system was, but suffice it to say that this is LIGHT YEARS better. I'm not a whoopie sling user, I just use straps out the the E.T. and hook my hammock right on. It is so freak'n sweet! If you can't tell, I'm quite excited about these things. Thanks again Bloomgorge.
    Good luck,
    RED

    My Youtube Channel

    Deep peace of the running wave to you.
    Deep peace of the flowing air to you.
    Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
    Deep peace of the shining stars to you.
    Deep peace without end to you.
    adapted from - ancient gaelic runes

  3. #23
    Syb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Trenton, NJ
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DL/DIY
    Tarp
    OES/WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Incubator/Burrow
    Suspension
    WB Straps
    Posts
    1,640
    Images
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Redoleary View Post
    So today I modified my hammock from one kind of gathered end to another. Larks headed a continuous loop to the end and put the elephant trunk to work. Holy crap is this thing nice! I don't even want to get into how complicated my old system was, but suffice it to say that this is LIGHT YEARS better. I'm not a whoopie sling user, I just use straps out the the E.T. and hook my hammock right on. It is so freak'n sweet! If you can't tell, I'm quite excited about these things. Thanks again Bloomgorge.
    I think I get this Red... pics please?
    I remember seeing the ET's when they first came out and the innovations bloomgorge introduced are great (I hope there are more from you!). Thinking these might be on a certain list that people put together for late December delivery.
    Syb
    Enjoy the elevation

  4. #24
    receivws mine today, thanks for quick turn around they are double trick throwdown slick, jrs

  5. #25
    Redoleary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pennfield Twp, MI
    Hammock
    DIY gathered end
    Tarp
    Hinterland gear
    Insulation
    down bag
    Suspension
    strap & E.T.'s
    Posts
    3,183
    Images
    69
    Here's the pic Syb ... a bit blurry, the light was fading and the wind was blowing, but I'm sure you'll get the idea.
    Good luck,
    RED

    My Youtube Channel

    Deep peace of the running wave to you.
    Deep peace of the flowing air to you.
    Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
    Deep peace of the shining stars to you.
    Deep peace without end to you.
    adapted from - ancient gaelic runes

  6. #26
    Senior Member Triggerhpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Big Bear City Ca.
    Hammock
    Travel Hammock Hybrid
    Tarp
    Gear guide 12x12
    Insulation
    New River KAQ
    Suspension
    Ring Buckle
    Posts
    645
    Images
    7
    Sent for my first set. Looking forward to testing them out.
    Tortoise never for a moment stopped, but went on with a slow but steady pace straight to the end of the course.
    Translated by George Fyler Townsend. Aesop's Fables (p. 18). Amazon Digital Services, Inc..

  7. #27
    bloomgorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Detroit, Mi
    Hammock
    3xWBBB1.0dbl, XLC, DIY
    Tarp
    superfly, maccat d
    Insulation
    DIY UQ/TQ/UGQ/HG
    Suspension
    whoopies, E.trunks
    Posts
    1,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Redoleary View Post
    Here's the pic Syb ... a bit blurry, the light was fading and the wind was blowing, but I'm sure you'll get the idea.
    Red,

    just be mindful of the wear on the amsteel as it's in the same stop everytime. the edges are rounded and polished so it should be minimal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Triggerhpy View Post
    Sent for my first set. Looking forward to testing them out.
    Yours went in the mail this morning around 6:30, should be a few days.
    http://smartoutdoors.webs.com/ elephant trunks, tarp keys and crosses

  8. #28
    Syb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Trenton, NJ
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DL/DIY
    Tarp
    OES/WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Incubator/Burrow
    Suspension
    WB Straps
    Posts
    1,640
    Images
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Redoleary View Post
    Here's the pic Syb ... a bit blurry, the light was fading and the wind was blowing, but I'm sure you'll get the idea.
    Okay, that's what I was thinking. Perfect Red, thanks. Now, could you also use the open hole in the ET to connect your ridgeline or am I just talkin' crazy?
    Syb
    Enjoy the elevation

  9. #29
    Redoleary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pennfield Twp, MI
    Hammock
    DIY gathered end
    Tarp
    Hinterland gear
    Insulation
    down bag
    Suspension
    strap & E.T.'s
    Posts
    3,183
    Images
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by bloomgorge View Post
    Red,

    just be mindful of the wear on the amsteel as it's in the same stop everytime. the edges are rounded and polished so it should be minimal.
    Roger that, I'll keep an eye on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syb View Post
    Okay, that's what I was thinking. Perfect Red, thanks. Now, could you also use the open hole in the ET to connect your ridgeline or am I just talkin' crazy?
    You're just talk'n crazy! I was in such a rush to try this out I forgot to put the RL back on. I think I would normally have the E.T. the other way with the hook 'up' so there'd be less chance of it coming out....even tho' I'm sure it never would anyway you hung it.
    Good luck,
    RED

    My Youtube Channel

    Deep peace of the running wave to you.
    Deep peace of the flowing air to you.
    Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
    Deep peace of the shining stars to you.
    Deep peace without end to you.
    adapted from - ancient gaelic runes

  10. #30
    Senior Member CatSplat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Hammock
    HHEA, HHEUL, HHSD, GTUL
    Tarp
    DerpTarp KL1.1
    Insulation
    TQ, DIY Fusion UQ
    Suspension
    W-Slings, Trunks
    Posts
    302
    Just ordered a GT UL the other day in an effort to get my usually tent-bound girlfriend hanging, the Trunks look like just the ticket to make things user-friendly for her. Can't wait to get them!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •