Cloudburst
    Insulation
    WB Lynx, JRB ORM
    Suspension
    Whoopies

Congrats

I really like my JRB stuff!

Images
    Yeah, there is just something about a bridge, at least for me. In some ways- even if not all ways- it just can not be beat or even quite matched by the best of the rest.

I think lately- when I occasionally choose one of my other hammocks over my older JRB bridge- it is for reasons other than comfort. Mostly because I want to use a specific insulation set up. For example, I still like to use my HH Super Shelter( I know- I'm weird!). Or I want to use my PeaPod, a no go with my bridge. Not that the MW UQ used with the bridge is not one of the very best set ups- it def is. Sometimes I think it might be the best over all, though that is tough to say when comparing to the PeaPod. But sometimes I just want to use one of the other systems.

Or I don't want to fool with the spreader bars. Or I want to shave some ounces. But for me, comfort is never the reason for me to choose a non-bridge. For me it is GREAT to never have to think about calf pressure of knee hyper-extension, plus no worries about side issues other than big time fetal. No worries about a sweet spot, just lay down. It has some comfort shortcomings compared to non-bridge, but those don't seem as important to me as the above pluses.
    For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us....that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now.
    Romans 8:18,21-22