Hammock
    Any Bridge Hammock
    Tarp
    Big Daddy or OMW
    Insulation
    Burrow & Phoenix
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    another thought I had just now is that my bag has loops along the sides for hanging to dry and to clip to a pad... I probably could run some shock cord through the loops... now I just need to wait until I get my hammock in the mail (I just ordered it a few minutes ago... I can hardly wait!)

Hammock
    Wilderness Logic Night OWL
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    Pheonix 3s, te-wa
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    This is the part of the addiction where tracking skills are born. Watching the progress of your package as it moves closer and closer.
    I like refried beans. That's why I wanna try fried beans, because maybe they're just as good and we're just wasting time. You don't have to fry them again after all.

Hammock
    Snipe WinterGnome
    Tarp
    TtTTG 12x10
    Insulation
    WL-TQ/UQ, HG 3/4UQ
    Suspension
    stock
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hikingdad View Post
    another thought I had just now is that my bag has loops along the sides for hanging to dry and to clip to a pad... I probably could run some shock cord through the loops... now I just need to wait until I get my hammock in the mail (I just ordered it a few minutes ago... I can hardly wait!)
    That sounds like a great experiment. The goal is to suspend the SB under your hammock without compressing it too much or having large air gaps. With a little tweaking I'll be you can make that work.

Please keep us posted on your progress.