Tarp
    HG/BWWD/Z-Packs
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Woopies & Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 8Crow View Post
    Got it. I did actually slide the UQ suspension down onto the ends of the hammock in all my experimenting, but not as far as you did.

Did a little research on "differential" cuts and I can definitely see the value there. Do you guys think it would be worth it to sell the UQ and get something like the HammockGear Incubator? I could hopefully get out of the Old Rag Mtn what I have in it, so then the difference for the Incubator would be minimized.
    Yeah IMHO differentially cut UQ require much less fiddle factor to hanging them then non differentially cut UQ. Simply put you do not need to worry about compressing any down when hanging the UQ. As for selling the Old Rag Mtn. and buying an incubator only you can really decide if you want to make that switch or not.
    Sometimes I like to hike and think, And sometimes I just like to hike.

Hiking is'ent about waiting for the storm to pass its about learning to hike in the rain.

Hammock
    DIY 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    JRB Old Rag Mtn
    Suspension
    whoopies
    I talked to Adam at Hammock Gear for quite a while the other day...very nice guy. I've pretty much decided I'm going to have them make me a 0 deg Incubator. Someone will get better use out of the Old Rag Mtn as a top quilt and I am convinced the Incubator will be a little easier to work with as a UQ. Thanks all for your input!