Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11
    Poppabear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lexington Park, MD
    Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird 1.7
    Tarp
    Zpacks Cuben Fiber
    Insulation
    Leigh's UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies/Treestrap
    Posts
    2,642
    Welcome! Camping with kids very fun and rewarding you will build memories that will last a life time.
    Terry

  2. #12
    Senior Member Joz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Hammock
    WB RR
    Tarp
    WB Cloudburst
    Insulation
    DownMat 9
    Suspension
    Cinch buckles
    Posts
    408
    Images
    26
    Herr Mandelstam har inget köööööörkort!

    (Jag ser Repmånad åtminstone en gång i månaden, hahaha)

    Välkommen från Umeå.

    Will we see you and your boy at the various SKAHOs (Scandinavian Kick *** Hang Out), I wonder? Next one is in february, then there will most certainly be one or two this spring/summer/fall.

    Have fun, see you around!
    - Tanstaafl.
    - Whoever said "No smoke without fire" never went camping.
    - It's just badass to have a yak.
    - The sky is the limit for religious people.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Joz View Post
    Herr Mandelstam har inget köööööörkort!

    (Jag ser Repmånad åtminstone en gång i månaden, hahaha)

    Välkommen från Umeå.

    Will we see you and your boy at the various SKAHOs (Scandinavian Kick *** Hang Out), I wonder? Next one is in february, then there will most certainly be one or two this spring/summer/fall.

    Have fun, see you around!
    You have hangouts in scandinavia? This just keeps getting better and better!

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbamaguy View Post
    Diva B and Kalle:
    Here is a pic of my daughter and her cousin hanging last summer in her room on her stand. The top hammock is a Skeeter Beeter Pro and the bottom hammock, my daughters, is a ENO DN.
    Thanx for sharing! I will make Harrison a hammock and we will go out and have it a go. Too bad almost all the walls here in our apartment is drywalled, I dont think they will take the forces from a hammock. Otherwise I would put up hammocks in every room!

  5. #15
    Senior Member Joz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Hammock
    WB RR
    Tarp
    WB Cloudburst
    Insulation
    DownMat 9
    Suspension
    Cinch buckles
    Posts
    408
    Images
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalle Mandelstam View Post
    You have hangouts in scandinavia? This just keeps getting better and better!
    Laggträsket (2 times) last year, Rogens national park this past summer, and Öreälven two months ago. Next one is in Muddus outside Gällivare in february. It's a bit far for a german like you but check out the danish scene with TheWild and Bomber, maybe they have something up their sleeve. On the other hand, we're only two hops and two hours away by plane.

    Check this out. Wanna go hardcore, you say? Consider yourself invited. http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=34525
    Last edited by Joz; 11-26-2011 at 16:22.
    - Tanstaafl.
    - Whoever said "No smoke without fire" never went camping.
    - It's just badass to have a yak.
    - The sky is the limit for religious people.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Joz View Post
    Laggträsket (2 times) last year, Rogens national park this past summer, and Öreälven two months ago. Next one is in Muddus outside Gällivare in february. It's a bit far for a german like you but check out the danish scene with TheWild and Bomber, maybe they have something up their sleeve. On the other hand, we're only two hops and two hours away by plane.

    Check this out. Wanna go hardcore, you say? Consider yourself invited. http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=34525
    You make me so happy Joz! And I'll definitely go hardcore on you I promise, just let me gear up first! *desperately shaking his wallet for a few extra coins*

    hmm.. might take a while though..

  7. #17
    Senior Member Gaberloonzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Hammock
    HH Explorer A-Sym
    Tarp
    HH Hex
    Insulation
    HH Supershelter
    Suspension
    Stock+descender
    Posts
    151
    Welcome from Columbia, SC! Sounds like you're in for some wonderful times ahead, I sure wish I had discovered hammock camping when my daughter was younger, I think we would have spent more nights outdoors.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaberloonzie View Post
    Welcome from Columbia, SC! Sounds like you're in for some wonderful times ahead, I sure wish I had discovered hammock camping when my daughter was younger, I think we would have spent more nights outdoors.
    Thankyou! I've never felt so welcome at a forum before! I love all you guys and girls allready!


    /Kalle

  9. #19
    Senior Member hanktehtank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Hammock
    Exped Ergo
    Tarp
    Exped Tarp
    Insulation
    UKham. Winter UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    158
    Welcome Kalle!

    Hope to see you at the SKAHO events in the future!
    ----------------------------------------------------

    Phase 1 : Buy Hammock.
    Phase 2 : ... ... ...
    Phase 3 : Profit!

  10. #20
    Senior Member Joz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Hammock
    WB RR
    Tarp
    WB Cloudburst
    Insulation
    DownMat 9
    Suspension
    Cinch buckles
    Posts
    408
    Images
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalle Mandelstam View Post
    hmm.. might take a while though..
    You say that like there's an end to it.
    - Tanstaafl.
    - Whoever said "No smoke without fire" never went camping.
    - It's just badass to have a yak.
    - The sky is the limit for religious people.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •