Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member HamMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kettering, OH
    Hammock
    WL Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Luke's LB HG hex
    Insulation
    HG TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    SlingRings/Straps
    Posts
    2,536
    Images
    46

    Lunch @ the Lake II

    Just some more footage of my hang/lunch @ Caeser Creek State Park Ohio.
    "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

    Please check out the link below to show your love for hammocks!www.zazzle.com/hammocklife

  2. #2
    Senior Member Slo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Hammock
    WBRR dbl
    Tarp
    Camo WBSF
    Insulation
    DMUL7/BAFH SB
    Suspension
    Webbing
    Posts
    2,110
    Images
    24
    jealous man.. seeing your chow made me hungry, that's some great trailfood right there. Thanks for posting the vids buddy, might have to take the GF and mutt down there for a dayhike next weekend.
    "I ain't here for a long time, I'm here for a good time"

    - George Strait

  3. #3
    Senior Member HamMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kettering, OH
    Hammock
    WL Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Luke's LB HG hex
    Insulation
    HG TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    SlingRings/Straps
    Posts
    2,536
    Images
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Slo View Post
    jealous man.. seeing your chow made me hungry, that's some great trailfood right there. Thanks for posting the vids buddy, might have to take the GF and mutt down there for a dayhike next weekend.
    It's got some nice views, I'd like to get droped off for a couple stealth nights.
    "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

    Please check out the link below to show your love for hammocks!www.zazzle.com/hammocklife

  4. #4
    Senior Member Slo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Hammock
    WBRR dbl
    Tarp
    Camo WBSF
    Insulation
    DMUL7/BAFH SB
    Suspension
    Webbing
    Posts
    2,110
    Images
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by HamMike View Post
    It's got some nice views, I'd like to get droped off for a couple stealth nights.
    Yeah, those lake views are great and plenty of good hanging spots along it. I've never been stealth camping but it definitely appeals to the rebel in me, haha. Operation Relaxation
    "I ain't here for a long time, I'm here for a good time"

    - George Strait

  5. #5
    Senior Member dimeotane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Hammock
    DIY Gathered End
    Insulation
    Ridge Rest Pad
    Suspension
    Wratchet Straps
    Posts
    121
    Thanks for sharing the video. It makes me wish I got out for a hike this weekend instead of wasting time indoors like I've been.

    After lunch, did you end up having an afternoon nap in the hammock you set up?

  6. #6
    Senior Member HamMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kettering, OH
    Hammock
    WL Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Luke's LB HG hex
    Insulation
    HG TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    SlingRings/Straps
    Posts
    2,536
    Images
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Slo View Post
    Yeah, those lake views are great and plenty of good hanging spots along it. I've never been stealth camping but it definitely appeals to the rebel in me, haha. Operation Relaxation
    Yeah there is plenty of space out there to slip into. If ya ever wanna head out there you could come here and I could have the wife drop us.
    "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

    Please check out the link below to show your love for hammocks!www.zazzle.com/hammocklife

  7. #7
    Senior Member Slo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Hammock
    WBRR dbl
    Tarp
    Camo WBSF
    Insulation
    DMUL7/BAFH SB
    Suspension
    Webbing
    Posts
    2,110
    Images
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by HamMike View Post
    Yeah there is plenty of space out there to slip into. If ya ever wanna head out there you could come here and I could have the wife drop us.
    I'm going to take you up on that Mike, sounds like a good plan to me. We'll have to work out a weekend to go.
    "I ain't here for a long time, I'm here for a good time"

    - George Strait

  8. #8
    Senior Member HamMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kettering, OH
    Hammock
    WL Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Luke's LB HG hex
    Insulation
    HG TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    SlingRings/Straps
    Posts
    2,536
    Images
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by dimeotane View Post
    Thanks for sharing the video. It makes me wish I got out for a hike this weekend instead of wasting time indoors like I've been.

    After lunch, did you end up having an afternoon nap in the hammock you set up?
    I absolutely did!
    "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

    Please check out the link below to show your love for hammocks!www.zazzle.com/hammocklife

  9. #9
    Senior Member HamMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kettering, OH
    Hammock
    WL Lite Owl
    Tarp
    Luke's LB HG hex
    Insulation
    HG TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    SlingRings/Straps
    Posts
    2,536
    Images
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Slo View Post
    I'm going to take you up on that Mike, sounds like a good plan to me. We'll have to work out a weekend to go.
    Hit me up!
    "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

    Please check out the link below to show your love for hammocks!www.zazzle.com/hammocklife

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •