ISO: Mountain Hardwear Elkommando Kilt - Size S

Hey guys! I just got off the A.T. After having hiked 1500 miles I finally decided that it's just too cold out there. I'm spending the winter down in sunny FL and plan to finish my hike as soon as it warms up again.

In the meantime, I'm trying to upgrade/lighten my gear so I can hit the ground running when I get back out there next spring. I've got plans to add whoopie slings to by WBB Blackbird setup, start using dutch-clips instead of D-clips, and switch to cuben fiber rain gear.

One item that I'm still unable to find online, however, is the Mountain Hardwear Elkommando Kilt in Men's size Small. I saw a lot of these kilts out on the A.T. this year but can't seem to find one available for purchase online. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,
    Portable G

I Learn So Others Can Too FireInMyBones's Avatar
    Hammock
    Bonefire UL
    Tarp
    Cuben 10'x8'
    Insulation
    Integrated& DIY TQ
    Suspension
    Straps&DIY buckles
    Images
    I've been looking for one in Men's Medium also. Last I heard they are no longer in production.

Water Monkey seems to like his Sport Kilt: Hiking-Kilt. I've considered getting one, but my wife says no.
    -Jeremy

"If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen." 1 Peter 4:11

Quote Originally Posted by FLRider View Post
    FireInMyBones; he's a mountain goat crossed with a marathoner.
    My YouTube
    My Trail Journal
    http://www.peopleforbikes.org/