Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Senior Member Lepmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sydney, NSW , Australia
    Hammock
    Blackbird 1.0 DL
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Posts
    565
    Images
    1

    Video - Camp Lepmeister

    Camp Lepmeister...? More like camp lollygag. Just some backyard antics with the new camera covering minibulldesign elite and bongo stove, snow peak 600 cup, "grate oven" style baking of a muffin..


  2. #2
    Bubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 SL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    WB and UGQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies or Straps
    Posts
    5,365
    Images
    57
    I love the lollygag. That's like a perfect afternoon for me-hammocks, stoves and food.
    I'm disappointed you didn't show your face in "drawing mode".
    Don't let life get in the way of living.

  3. #3
    New Member bstricklandpft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Hammock
    ENO Doublenest
    Tarp
    Egret 8x10
    Insulation
    Thermarest
    Suspension
    1" tubular webbing
    Posts
    38
    Love hearing your accent. Mine would probably make you laugh.

  4. #4
    Whoooo Buddy)))) Shug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Hammock
    DIY GreenBeanHammock
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps/HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Frankenquilt/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    14,492
    Images
    62
    Good to see all is good and geary in sector OZ ⓮.
    Sweet muffin Lep))))

    Shuggedy
    Whoooo Buddy)))) I Love Onions, Grits, Greens, Livermush, NC Style BBQ, Potted Meat, Anchovies, 'Naner Puddin", Peanut Butter Pie, Red Velvet Cake and Cocoa and Straaaaaawwwwberrrry Milk and Coffee Crisps....
    I Hope Heaven has a Bakery!!!!



    Shug's YouTube Videos

    Hammock How-To Videos ..... Essentials For Noobs

    Shug and Friends Jammin'

  5. #5
    Senior Member SMJerry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Troutdale, OR
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 and Hennessy Expedition
    Tarp
    WB SuperFly
    Insulation
    HG UQ/ UGQ TQ
    Suspension
    Straps
    Posts
    296
    Nice video.. my wife does not understand why we sit and watch other people sit in hammocks and drink coffee.. she does doesn't get why we sit in hammocks and video ourselves either.
    This is a no brainer to me.. so keep the videos coming..
    Love to sit and watch me some water boiling!
    Jerry
    _____
    and a Good 'Ol Staffer too!
    “Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.”
    ― John Wayne
    www.thescoutmasterminute.net
    http://www.youtube.com/user/scoutmasterjerry

  6. #6
    Senior Member Lepmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sydney, NSW , Australia
    Hammock
    Blackbird 1.0 DL
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Posts
    565
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    I love the lollygag. That's like a perfect afternoon for me-hammocks, stoves and food.
    I'm disappointed you didn't show your face in "drawing mode".
    Always a great way to invest some time!! Portrait below

    Quote Originally Posted by bstricklandpft View Post
    Love hearing your accent. Mine would probably make you laugh.
    I laugh at mine when putting the vids together, always stange I find.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    Good to see all is good and geary in sector OZ ⓮.
    Sweet muffin Lep))))

    Shuggedy
    Why thankeeee Shuggedy

    Quote Originally Posted by SMJerry View Post
    Nice video.. my wife does not understand why we sit and watch other people sit in hammocks and drink coffee.. she does doesn't get why we sit in hammocks and video ourselves either.
    This is a no brainer to me.. so keep the videos coming..
    Love to sit and watch me some water boiling!
    Hmm tat boil'n water make me feeel goood.

    I'm thinking we all want to be doing it, and we all know that. So when we get the chance to we feel for or fellow hangers and share the oppertunity....
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #7
    Bruciehi5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Australia, Brisbane, Queensland
    Hammock
    WarBonnet Blackbird 1.1
    Tarp
    WarBonnet Edge
    Insulation
    4 JRB quilts.
    Suspension
    Home made job.
    Posts
    664
    Did you make yourself a little concrete slab on the ground to do your cooking up on? Looks like it extends to be a foot pad too. Nice work killing that mozzie! New camera's pretty good, drawing mode and all. Coffee and camp muffin in Camp Lepmeister - fantastic. You do realize that having such a good set up in your backyard will be the end of your hiking trips. Well, you'll still hike, but it will be from your back door to Camp Lepmeister. lol

    I think Mr Shug may have started something by typing “sector OZ.” He’s an ideas man!

  8. #8
    Bubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 SL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    WB and UGQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies or Straps
    Posts
    5,365
    Images
    57
    Cool portrait.
    Don't let life get in the way of living.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Triggerhpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Big Bear City Ca.
    Hammock
    Travel Hammock Hybrid
    Tarp
    Gear guide 12x12
    Insulation
    New River KAQ
    Suspension
    Ring Buckle
    Posts
    645
    Images
    7
    There's nothing quite like hanging in your own back yard(garden).
    Tortoise never for a moment stopped, but went on with a slow but steady pace straight to the end of the course.
    Translated by George Fyler Townsend. Aesop's Fables (p. 18). Amazon Digital Services, Inc..

  10. #10
    Senior Member Lepmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sydney, NSW , Australia
    Hammock
    Blackbird 1.0 DL
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Posts
    565
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruciehi5 View Post
    Did you make yourself a little concrete slab on the ground to do your cooking up on? Looks like it extends to be a foot pad too. Nice work killing that mozzie! New camera's pretty good, drawing mode and all. Coffee and camp muffin in Camp Lepmeister - fantastic. You do realize that having such a good set up in your backyard will be the end of your hiking trips. Well, you'll still hike, but it will be from your back door to Camp Lepmeister. lol

    I think Mr Shug may have started something by typing “sector OZ.” He’s an ideas man!
    Happy to get lead up that garden path any day... as long as the hammock is set-up! Never a replacement for getting out there in "Sector Oz" with the Hammockforums Sydney crew...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Cool portrait.
    Thanks, its not too bad of an effect... I mean look what it had to work with

    Quote Originally Posted by Triggerhpy View Post
    There's nothing quite like hanging in your own back yard(garden).
    Too true, I found myself getting the lawns and gardening with a little extra vigor whilst looking forward to kick'n back in the hammock.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •