Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Honduras
    Hammock
    Warbonnet Black Bird
    Tarp
    BWDD Winterdream
    Insulation
    Speer Snugfit
    Posts
    912
    Images
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
    Neo may be a good choice for that. He seems hot to trot these days.
    <cough> No Comment. <cough>

    I do have my own personal Hammock Prince. He's just busy hiking the AT right now. sigh. Really.
    Bad spellers of the world Untie!

  2. #32
    Hooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Princeton, NC
    Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    Speer Winter Tarp
    Insulation
    Burrow &amp; Crowsnest
    Suspension
    WhoopieSling/Strap
    Posts
    4,387
    Images
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmoss View Post
    <cough> No Comment. <cough>

    I do have my own personal Hammock Prince. He's just busy hiking the AT right now. sigh. Really.
    Oh come on now. The man's in your hometown for goodness sake. You can't tell me you don't want summa this:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "If you play a Nicleback song backwards, you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward, you'll hear Nickleback." - Dave Grohl

  3. #33
    Senior Member fin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    On the trail
    Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    Cuben
    Insulation
    Phoenix
    Suspension
    Strap, Whoopie
    Posts
    2,498
    Images
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
    Oh come on now. The man's in your hometown for goodness sake. You can't tell me you don't want summa this:
    Hey, if you look in the Members Threads, you'll see he has a girl!

  4. #34
    Hooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Princeton, NC
    Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    Speer Winter Tarp
    Insulation
    Burrow &amp; Crowsnest
    Suspension
    WhoopieSling/Strap
    Posts
    4,387
    Images
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by s62w23098 View Post
    Hey, if you look in the Members Threads, you'll see he has a girl!
    Sick fantasies about shemales married to former presidents don't count.
    "If you play a Nicleback song backwards, you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward, you'll hear Nickleback." - Dave Grohl

  5. #35
    Senior Member fin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    On the trail
    Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    Cuben
    Insulation
    Phoenix
    Suspension
    Strap, Whoopie
    Posts
    2,498
    Images
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
    Sick fantasies about shemales married to former presidents don't count.
    Oh, I don't know. They have the same haircut. Maybe she's one of those "Girls with frikkin' lasers on their heads". She must be storing some kind of power pack in those pant suits - the bottoms are wide enough to hide an H1.

  6. #36
    Senior Member FanaticFringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Lawrenceville, Ga
    Hammock
    JRB Bear Mtn. Bridge
    Tarp
    BlackCat/JRB 11x10
    Insulation
    Pad(s)/JRB Quilts
    Posts
    2,424
    Images
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by s62w23098 View Post
    Oh, I don't know. They have the same haircut. Maybe she's one of those "Girls with frikkin' lasers on their heads". She must be storing some kind of power pack in those pant suits - the bottoms are wide enough to hide an H1.
    Or hide alot of cottage cheese.
    "Every day above ground is a good day"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •