Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: 1.1 purple

  1. #1
    Dutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Reinholds, PA
    Hammock
    Bridgeskin
    Tarp
    DIY Blackcat
    Insulation
    DIY Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    Posts
    5,264
    Images
    196

    1.1 purple

    My wife is a purple fan. She is also very pretty and nice to me so I forgive her. I am making her a puple quilt. So far the only thing I have found in purple is momentum90. I have checked all the usual suspects for purple 1.1 DWR, but haven's had any luck. Anybody know of a resource for purple?
    Peace Dutch
    GA>ME 2003


    http://dutchwaregear.com

    Visit Dutchwaregear on facebook (and like it)

    8th Annual Mt Rogers Winter Hang Spreadsheet

  2. #2
    Senior Member rigidpsycho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lexington, Ky
    Hammock
    dbl layer SBPro & GT Nano 7
    Tarp
    Funky Forest Tarp
    Insulation
    no sew SPE/ Sb Uq
    Suspension
    tree sling/huggers
    Posts
    1,139
    Images
    57
    Maybe NCPatrick can chime in on this one.
    Chris

  3. #3
    jeffjenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    sw,va
    Hammock
    HH Expd Asm or DIY or WBBB or .....
    Tarp
    HH Hex
    Insulation
    DIY UQ / CCF Pad
    Suspension
    Whoopie!!!....
    Posts
    654
    Images
    23
    Quest has dark purple 1.1 DWR

    Ebay: 1.2 oz. Mini Ripstop WPB DWR Purple 60" 3 Yds #36 - eBay (item 250246583389 end time May-16-08 19:37:10 PDT)

    Rayway quilts have 1.1 in purple Ray might sell some?

  4. #4
    Senior Member NCPatrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    Custom OES tarp
    Insulation
    JRB Down UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Posts
    9,041
    Images
    40
    I got my purple 1.9 ripstop from hancock fabrics... not 1.1 though...


    "Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities."
    - Mark Twain
    I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
    - John Burroughs

  5. #5
    Dutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Reinholds, PA
    Hammock
    Bridgeskin
    Tarp
    DIY Blackcat
    Insulation
    DIY Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    Posts
    5,264
    Images
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffjenn View Post
    Quest has dark purple 1.1 DWR

    Ebay: 1.2 oz. Mini Ripstop WPB DWR Purple 60" 3 Yds #36 - eBay (item 250246583389 end time May-16-08 19:37:10 PDT)

    Rayway quilts have 1.1 in purple Ray might sell some?
    Thanks JJ I will check that out

    NCP I already got the purple 1.9 from Hancock for her purple hammock and I pan on getting purple sil for a purple tarp. So much for stealth.
    Peace Dutch
    GA>ME 2003


    http://dutchwaregear.com

    Visit Dutchwaregear on facebook (and like it)

    8th Annual Mt Rogers Winter Hang Spreadsheet

  6. #6
    Senior Member fin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    On the trail
    Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    Cuben
    Insulation
    Phoenix
    Suspension
    Strap, Whoopie
    Posts
    2,498
    Images
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPatrick View Post
    I got my purple 1.9 ripstop from hancock fabrics... not 1.1 though...
    You must have a bunch of purty hammocks with all these fancy colors!

    How you doing on the pink camo? You're going to look like a circus in the woods!

  7. #7
    slowhike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Hammock
    DIY, gathered end , w/ spreader
    Tarp
    DIY w/ pull-outs
    Insulation
    DAM/ HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Webbing & rings
    Posts
    10,596
    Images
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    My wife is a purple fan. She is also very pretty and nice to me so I forgive her. I am making her a puple quilt. So far the only thing I have found in purple is momentum90. I have checked all the usual suspects for purple 1.1 DWR, but haven's had any luck. Anybody know of a resource for purple?
    i believe you were dressed in purple at the winter hang out, wern't you?
    don`t leave the CREATOR out of the creation!

  8. #8
    Senior Member NCPatrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    Custom OES tarp
    Insulation
    JRB Down UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Posts
    9,041
    Images
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by s62w23098 View Post
    You must have a bunch of purty hammocks with all these fancy colors!

    How you doing on the pink camo? You're going to look like a circus in the woods!
    Still haven't found my pink camo 1.9 ripstop nylon. I don't think they make it anywhere (that I have found).

    I planned on having earth colored tarps to make up for the circus colored hammocks, but I'm becoming more open to changing my mind. I do like the circus....


    "Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities."
    - Mark Twain
    I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
    - John Burroughs

  9. #9
    Dutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Reinholds, PA
    Hammock
    Bridgeskin
    Tarp
    DIY Blackcat
    Insulation
    DIY Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    Posts
    5,264
    Images
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by slowhike View Post
    i believe you were dressed in purple at the winter hang out, wern't you?
    Lol that was my wife's sleeping bag. Honest I swear.
    Peace Dutch
    GA>ME 2003


    http://dutchwaregear.com

    Visit Dutchwaregear on facebook (and like it)

    8th Annual Mt Rogers Winter Hang Spreadsheet

  10. #10
    GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Hammock
    DIY Bridge, v0.n, where n is large
    Tarp
    depends on season
    Insulation
    DIY UQ
    Posts
    4,628
    Images
    564
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Lol that was my wife's sleeping bag. Honest I swear.
    Dutch, we're all friends here on HF. You don't have to be afraid* of what we'll say or think about you. It's safe to come out here.

    Did you have anything else you wanted to share???

    Grizz












    *well, not very much anyway.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •