Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25
  1. #21
    packeagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan
    Hammock
    DIY Table Cloth/ Jerry 5
    Tarp
    11x12' Hex Sil
    Insulation
    Various UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Webbing or Etrunks
    Posts
    1,202
    Images
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannytoo View Post
    Paul, I am having trouble understanding which UQ's are on sale. Bear with me I am old and have only one active brain cell
    I am looking at the full UQ 40*
    Dan
    If I remember correctly, his sale was on the 20 and 0 quilts. The prices on his site reflect this sale.

    Edit:i i didn't remember correctly.
    Last edited by packeagle; 12-30-2011 at 16:37.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Benbrook, Texas
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 double
    Tarp
    Hennessy Hex
    Insulation
    KAQ UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopee Slings
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by packeagle View Post
    If I remember correctly, his sale was on the 20 and 0 quilts. The prices on his site reflect this sale.
    Thank you
    Dan

  3. #23
    sr1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Jackson, MI
    Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    UGQ H11/12 WD11
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies w/ ET's
    Posts
    1,861
    Images
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannytoo View Post
    Paul, I am having trouble understanding which UQ's are on sale. Bear with me I am old and have only one active brain cell
    I am looking at the full UQ 40*
    Dan
    Hi Dan,

    No problem, sorry for any confusion...

    First, the $25 off sale running through Jan 1, 2012 is for the following:

    0*F Winter Zeppelin UQ
    20*F 3 Season Zeppelin UQ

    0*F Winter Flight Jacket TQ
    20*F 3 Season Flight Jacket TQ

    The 40*F UQ/TQ are not on sale at this time...

    Second, the $25 off will be reflected on your invoice, example, if you ordered a winter or 3S quilt once all details such as color, overstuff, and shipping have been ironed out, I would submit a final price with an invoice reflecting the $25 discount per qualifying quilt. The prices shown on the website do not reflect this discount I am offering HF member.

    Winter UQ with discount is $204
    3S UQ with doscount is $174

    Winter TQ with discount if $204
    3S UQ with discount is $174

    This are prices before shipping, overstuff, or other premiums....

    Hope that clears it up for you and again my apologizes if it was not clear....

    Only a few more days for the sale... I've got my work cut out for me with the orders so far....

    HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!
    Happy Hangin'

    Paul - SR1355
    UGQ Outdoor Equipment
    Makers of High Performance Sleeping Gear and Tarps

    CLICK HERE TO VISIT UGQ GALLERY

    CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE

    FOLLOW UGQ ON FACEBOOK

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Benbrook, Texas
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 double
    Tarp
    Hennessy Hex
    Insulation
    KAQ UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopee Slings
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by sr1355 View Post
    Hi Dan,

    No problem, sorry for any confusion...

    First, the $25 off sale running through Jan 1, 2012 is for the following:

    0*F Winter Zeppelin UQ
    20*F 3 Season Zeppelin UQ

    0*F Winter Flight Jacket TQ
    20*F 3 Season Flight Jacket TQ

    The 40*F UQ/TQ are not on sale at this time...

    Second, the $25 off will be reflected on your invoice, example, if you ordered a winter or 3S quilt once all details such as color, overstuff, and shipping have been ironed out, I would submit a final price with an invoice reflecting the $25 discount per qualifying quilt. The prices shown on the website do not reflect this discount I am offering HF member.

    Winter UQ with discount is $204
    3S UQ with doscount is $174

    Winter TQ with discount if $204
    3S UQ with discount is $174

    This are prices before shipping, overstuff, or other premiums....

    Hope that clears it up for you and again my apologizes if it was not clear....

    Only a few more days for the sale... I've got my work cut out for me with the orders so far....

    HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!
    Thanks that did clear thing up.

    Dan

  5. #25
    sr1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Jackson, MI
    Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    UGQ H11/12 WD11
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies w/ ET's
    Posts
    1,861
    Images
    101
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Just a reminder that the $25 off sale on all 0*F and 20*F TQ/UQ ends today at 11:59PM. If your interested as long as I receive an email before sale ends expressing your interest and have payment within seven days the offer will still be good... During that time we can finalize order with color, fill, etc...

    Thanks everyone so far...
    Happy Hangin'

    Paul - SR1355
    UGQ Outdoor Equipment
    Makers of High Performance Sleeping Gear and Tarps

    CLICK HERE TO VISIT UGQ GALLERY

    CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE

    FOLLOW UGQ ON FACEBOOK

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •