FS: Mountain Hardwear Maestro Pack 66L, Medium, lightly used
Selling my lightly used Mountain Hardwear Maestro pack, size Medium. I've used it for at total of 4 nights, 5 days. I'm doing the whole UL backpacking thing now and this bag is just too "heavy" for me now.
That said, it will carry heavy loads very very comfortably. The external frame requires a PhD in rocket science to figure out, but once it's set the comfort level is excellent. For those of you that don't do UL and have heavier gear, this pack is an excellent way to carry it all.
It also has a nice top bag that converts to a useful shoulder bag. I've honestly used the shoulder bag a lot more than the rest of the pack.
Paid $200, looking to get $150 shipped
Reference Links: 1, 2, 3
Capacity (Medium): 4000 cu. in.; 66 liters
Weight (Medium): 5 lbs. 12 oz.; 2.61 kg.
- Body: 420D/96T Cordura
- Accent: 210D/116T Cordura
- Bottom: 630D/109T Ballistics Cordura
- Exodus Cruiser suspension frame with on-the-fly torso length adjustment
- Fit-Lock shapable shoulder yoke and hip-belt
- Free pivot hip-belt with rear tilt tensioner
- Proprietary U-bar upper load stabilizer
- Removable Kit Backpack top pocket converts to shoulder Backpack
- Fold top designed for use with pocket removed
- Large front pocket with water-resistant zippers
- Lower wand pockets
- Hydration sleeve with right and left side hose ports
- Dual Axe-S quick-release ice axe toggles
- Three dimensional compression system tunes vertical and horizontal load
What is the max on the waist?
Last edited by Pack Mule; 01-30-2012 at 08:42.
sorry for the delay, for some reason not getting emails about posts to this thread, I'll check the manual tonight to see what it says about the max waist size.
Originally Posted by Pack Mule
Frame size = 17.5-19.5"
Waist size = 30-34"
Price drop on this to $100 shipped (obo).
I've also got a few other packs for sale,
images can be seen here
Kelty Redwing 2650,
2,650 cu. in. capacity. Weighs 3 lbs. 2 oz. For 16-1/2" to 18-1/2" torsos.
REI Trail Daypack - 25 Liters
used a couple times.
I also have two of these lightweight 30L packs I sourced in Slovenia, but apparently made by a German company.
They pack up into their own pocket as can be seen on the side here. I have on in the color you see packed and one in the color of the other pack in the image (one I'm keeping). these are new/unused. they weigh in at .73lb.
Last edited by TinCanFury; 09-26-2013 at 14:23.
Tags for this Thread