Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
  1. #1
    neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    nashville,tennessee
    Hammock
    DD modular jungle hammock
    Tarp
    wilderness logics
    Insulation
    wilderness logics
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Posts
    4,151
    Images
    295

    long distance kayaking with a hammock

    me and my younest son will be doing a 120 mile kayaking trip starting this saturday.on the harpeth river.its a one week trip.we have done it before on 2 seperate 3 and a half day trips.we will do it all in one single tripneo
    the matrix has you

  2. #2
    neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    nashville,tennessee
    Hammock
    DD modular jungle hammock
    Tarp
    wilderness logics
    Insulation
    wilderness logics
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Posts
    4,151
    Images
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by neo View Post
    me and my younest son will be doing a 120 mile kayaking trip starting this saturday.on the harpeth river.its a one week trip.we have done it before on 2 seperate 3 and a half day trips.we will do it all in one single tripneo
    link to harpeth riverneo
    Harpeth River - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    the matrix has you

  3. #3
    Senior Member NCPatrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    Custom OES tarp
    Insulation
    JRB Down UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Posts
    9,041
    Images
    40
    Sounds fun. I'm sure you'll post pictures.


    "Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities."
    - Mark Twain
    I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
    - John Burroughs

  4. #4
    neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    nashville,tennessee
    Hammock
    DD modular jungle hammock
    Tarp
    wilderness logics
    Insulation
    wilderness logics
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Posts
    4,151
    Images
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by neo View Post
    we will paddle from the old battery smelting plant near college grove tn to the cumberland riverneo
    the matrix has you

  5. #5
    neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    nashville,tennessee
    Hammock
    DD modular jungle hammock
    Tarp
    wilderness logics
    Insulation
    wilderness logics
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Posts
    4,151
    Images
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPatrick View Post
    Sounds fun. I'm sure you'll post pictures.
    i will post plenty of picturesneo
    the matrix has you

  6. #6
    Senior Member Lone Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Central, PA.
    Hammock
    Camo HH & CC LEX
    Tarp
    HH Hex Fly
    Insulation
    Super Shelter/KAQ
    Suspension
    JRB Tri-Glide Set
    Posts
    195
    Images
    30
    I also like doing long trips like the one your about to embark. Please take photos and share. I would be interested in sharing packing lists when you return to see if either of us takes something that the other had not thought of.

    Good Luck on your trip.

  7. #7
    neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    nashville,tennessee
    Hammock
    DD modular jungle hammock
    Tarp
    wilderness logics
    Insulation
    wilderness logics
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Posts
    4,151
    Images
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
    I also like doing long trips like the one your about to embark. Please take photos and share. I would be interested in sharing packing lists when you return to see if either of us takes something that the other had not thought of.

    Good Luck on your trip.
    i have checked out some cool kayak hammock camping pics in your gallery.i love kayak camping.its a blastneo
    the matrix has you

  8. #8
    New Member thatscguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Upstate, SC
    Hammock
    ENO Double Nest
    Tarp
    GearGuide 12x12
    Posts
    20
    Good Luck on your trip!

    and as my wife and I own a couple of 10.5' daggers we have already started talking about the possibility of combine hammock camping and kayaking so any helpfully hints would be great.

  9. #9
    neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    nashville,tennessee
    Hammock
    DD modular jungle hammock
    Tarp
    wilderness logics
    Insulation
    wilderness logics
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Posts
    4,151
    Images
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by thatscguy View Post
    Good Luck on your trip!

    and as my wife and I own a couple of 10.5' daggers we have already started talking about the possibility of combine hammock camping and kayaking so any helpfully hints would be great.
    i been kayak camping and hammock hanging 4 years now neo
    the matrix has you

  10. #10
    neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    nashville,tennessee
    Hammock
    DD modular jungle hammock
    Tarp
    wilderness logics
    Insulation
    wilderness logics
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Posts
    4,151
    Images
    295
    this hammock pic was taken on hotel island on percey priest lake 2 years agoneo


    my jungle hammock - my tom claytor jungle hammock on hotel island on percey priest lake Hammock Forums Gallery
    the matrix has you

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •