Hammock
    HHDJ/Speer/T-Bird/WBBB/Lite Owl
    Tarp
    SF/CF/Cloudburst
    Insulation
    Incub/Buro/Snugfit
    Suspension
    Cinch Straps
    I have too many, and will not divulge the true amount. (Husband may read this) I am planning on selling a few as soon as I figure out which ones and how much. So, look for that in the for sale thread soon.
    Just for and idea of what I may be selling: Claytor Jungle Camo, Tenth Wonder, Eno, and maybe an HHEUL.
    Some of what I will be keeping: HHDJ, Clark NX-250, BMBH, WBBB 1.1 DBL. I do like a variety. I won't even mention my husband's hammocks. LOL...

IT IS AN ADDICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Happy Hangin!!!

AKA BajaHanger

You cannot solve a problem with the same mind that created it. -Albert Einstein

The Spaceweaseal Paradox spaceweaseal's Avatar
    I have way too many and need to thin out my collection.

Hammock
    Ask me tomorrow
    Tarp
    Old Blue
    Insulation
    DIY, HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Agnostic
    Images
    I have seven, I think. Well, at least ... erm... last I counted.
    I think I had around seven about a month in and it has stayed right around that number.
    It must be an optimal number for me, though, I suspect optimal varies from hammocker to hammocker.
    Also, I reserve the right to change my definition of optimal for me at will.

Images
    i don't have one for each kayak, so i must not be done yet.
    It's not procrastinating, its proactively delaying the implementation of the energy-intensive phase of the project until the enthusiasm factor is at its maximum effectiveness.

Hammock
    DHDB 1.9 SL/WBRR DL
    Tarp
    Varies with season
    Insulation
    UGQ Everything
    Suspension
    Webbing Suspension
    The way my wife see's it, (and I do too) I could be spending the money on drugs (like I used to) or spend it on something that is good for me mentally and physically, which is good for us as a whole...now the car thing she is not so enthralled about, but that came with the package (me) from the start.

So there is your defense...."at least I'm spending it on drugs, or something like that"
    I miss my 4.8Lb base weight as a ground dweller...But I sure DON'T MISS the ground.

Hammock
    My own $25 DIY Hammock.
    Tarp
    Chinook Camo.
    Insulation
    E.C.W.S Military
    Suspension
    Bioshock
    Quote Originally Posted by mugs View Post
    The way my wife see's it, (and I do too) I could be spending the money on drugs (like I used to) or spend it on something that is good for me mentally and physically, which is good for us as a whole...now the car thing she is not so enthralled about, but that came with the package (me) from the start.

So there is your defense...."at least I'm spending it on drugs, or something like that"
    Lets hope you meant that to say " at least I'm NOT spending it on drugs". Lol