Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    Redoleary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pennfield Twp, MI
    Hammock
    DIY gathered end
    Tarp
    Hinterland gear
    Insulation
    down bag
    Suspension
    strap & E.T.'s
    Posts
    3,183
    Images
    69
    Soopa video Blaze. That was a beautiful sunrise. The swim looked "refreshing" as well.
    Thanks for brining us along..
    Good luck,
    RED

    My Youtube Channel

    Deep peace of the running wave to you.
    Deep peace of the flowing air to you.
    Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
    Deep peace of the shining stars to you.
    Deep peace without end to you.
    adapted from - ancient gaelic runes

  2. #32
    BlazeAway's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    WB tarps
    Insulation
    HG Down, PolarPod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    1,242
    Images
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by Redoleary View Post
    Soopa video Blaze. That was a beautiful sunrise. The swim looked "refreshing" as well.
    Thanks for brining us along..
    You are welcome Redoleary.
    That hang was one of the best I have had, though nearly all my hangs have been soopa hangs. And the swim sure was refreshing.
    Best,
    Blaze

  3. #33
    Senior Member kobold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    melbourne, au
    Hammock
    wb traveler/bb 1.1d, hh scua, gt ul
    Tarp
    ogee+zpack diamond
    Insulation
    jrb/hg downs+hh ss
    Suspension
    webbing+whoopies
    Posts
    555
    Images
    2
    hey blaze that was a good ride! at first i tought you will hang up in that white tower, but your spot was better. i liked the dawn and the freezy bath was heroic! 4C, i'll have to try that one day. thx!

  4. #34
    BlazeAway's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    WB tarps
    Insulation
    HG Down, PolarPod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    1,242
    Images
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by kobold View Post
    hey blaze that was a good ride! at first i tought you will hang up in that white tower, but your spot was better. i liked the dawn and the freezy bath was heroic! 4C, i'll have to try that one day. thx!
    Did the freeze dawn wake up call for years since I lived at a ship lying at anchor, so it is routine for me.
    Glad you liked it.
    Best,
    Blaze

  5. #35
    SkyPainter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Stoneham, MA
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 Dbl; WB RidgeRunner; HH Ex
    Tarp
    WB Superfly, Camo
    Insulation
    AHE: HG T&UQ: Lynx
    Suspension
    Multiple Types
    Posts
    2,576
    Images
    28
    Another great trip video from our brother across the Big Pond! Love the mutant cook kit - I think we all do that to some degree or other, but the tea candle is a great idea in the BushBuddy! Such a nice area to live, and to think you can get away to woods/waters on a bike .... wow.

    Thanks again Blaze!!

    Best,

    ~ Sky
    SkyPainter - "... and then the police came."

    All these years people said,"He's acting like a kid!"
    He did not know that he could not fly, and so, he DID!

    Live Purposefully; Dare Greatly; Land Gently

    "Never knock on Death's door - just ring the bell and run! He hates that!"

    My outdoorsy YouTube channel is: "WMICommissioner"

  6. #36
    Member Happycamaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Hammock
    Dangerbird
    Tarp
    ENO dry fly
    Insulation
    KAQ, sleeping bag
    Suspension
    Strap, whoppies
    Posts
    62
    Is this from Svendborg or Assens?

  7. #37
    BlazeAway's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    WB tarps
    Insulation
    HG Down, PolarPod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    1,242
    Images
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyPainter View Post
    Another great trip video from our brother across the Big Pond! Love the mutant cook kit - I think we all do that to some degree or other, but the tea candle is a great idea in the BushBuddy! Such a nice area to live, and to think you can get away to woods/waters on a bike .... wow.

    Thanks again Blaze!!

    Best,

    ~ Sky
    Hi Sky,
    Yeah, those cook kits are a passion in theme self, but what beats me is that even though I have the lightest kits money can buy, I still bring the Snowpeak/Bushbuddy kit. I really think that kit is a great one.
    And when I take my self in envying you guys over there for the grandness of your lands, I remind my self of the beauty close to home.
    Best,
    Blaze

    Quote Originally Posted by Happycamaper View Post
    Is this from Svendborg or Assens?
    Hi Happycamaper,
    I take it that you are referring to the content of the video Come Hell or High Water. Said video if filmed in the southern part of the island Fyn, more precisely in the city of Svendborg and close by. Anyway there is a map in the video.
    Best,
    Blaze

  8. #38
    New Member ImSoConfused's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sanford, Florida
    Hammock
    HH Asym
    Tarp
    Hex
    Posts
    26
    Blaze, you've got some STONES, man!!! I was cold watching you before you got in the water,dude! I had to go put on a sweater when I saw you go for a swim. We have no such in Florida!!
    Great vid. Loved the tour of the countryside.
    Many thanks.

  9. #39
    BlazeAway's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    WB tarps
    Insulation
    HG Down, PolarPod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    1,242
    Images
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by ImSoConfused View Post
    Blaze, you've got some STONES, man!!! I was cold watching you before you got in the water,dude! I had to go put on a sweater when I saw you go for a swim. We have no such in Florida!!
    Great vid. Loved the tour of the countryside.
    Many thanks.
    That is just my balls and they HATE the cold water.
    But I found the stones. The philosopher’s stones.
    But that will be at tale for an other hang.
    Best,
    Blaze

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •