Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 54
  1. #31
    X-Lem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SE WA
    Hammock
    Skeeter Beeter
    Insulation
    down bag, pad
    Suspension
    strap,biner,D-ring
    Posts
    247
    Looks like it was an awesome trip. Mt. Hood is a great area for camping. One of these days I need to talk myself into trying a winter campout.

  2. #32
    creativeKayt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Hammock
    Ask me tomorrow
    Tarp
    Old Blue
    Insulation
    DIY, HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Agnostic
    Posts
    1,107
    Images
    1
    It was incredible.
    I've created a set and posted a few more shots to my Flickr account.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/1268576...7628956679593/
    Video is coming soon!

    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #33
    Senior Member dedominick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Poulsbo, WA
    Hammock
    Magna 1.1 GE w/ knotty mod
    Tarp
    Toxaway
    Insulation
    Jarbidge
    Suspension
    Straps currently
    Posts
    408
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by creativeKayt View Post
    It was incredible.
    I've created a set and posted a few more shots to my Flickr account.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/1268576...7628956679593/
    Video is coming soon!

    SM jerry, did you get the Gnomes @ next adventure? They were out of their normal stakes, but were selling 4 through the gnome set for the same price, so now I have gnomes as well.

  4. #34
    Senior Member rip waverly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    corvallis, oregon
    Hammock
    kbwaddy
    Tarp
    valesko
    Insulation
    ahurst
    Suspension
    dutch
    Posts
    1,571
    sweet pics kate.
    your images capture the hammock-town and towering firs about
    as good, if not better, than actually being there.

    here/here to jackle and kayt for the stunning imagery.
    and everyone who came for the great convo and necropants banter
    "Jeff-Becking"

    DOWNTOWN BROWN!!!!

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by rip waverly View Post
    sweet pics kate.
    your images capture the hammock-town and towering firs about
    as good, if not better, than actually being there.

    here/here to jackle and kayt for the stunning imagery.
    and everyone who came for the great convo and necropants banter
    ixnay ethay ecropantsnay

  6. #36
    Senior Member SMJerry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Troutdale, OR
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 and Hennessy Expedition
    Tarp
    WB SuperFly
    Insulation
    HG UQ/ UGQ TQ
    Suspension
    Straps
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by dedominick View Post
    SM jerry, did you get the Gnomes @ next adventure? They were out of their normal stakes, but were selling 4 through the gnome set for the same price, so now I have gnomes as well.
    Yep.. Gnomes come in a 4 pack at Next adventure.. They also had the Flamingo's and Palm trees.. Went with the Gnomes.. fit my set up better..
    Jerry
    _____
    and a Good 'Ol Staffer too!
    “Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.”
    ― John Wayne
    www.thescoutmasterminute.net
    http://www.youtube.com/user/scoutmasterjerry

  7. #37
    Buenos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ellensburg, WA
    Hammock
    WL Snipe
    Tarp
    HG4seasonCFw/doors
    Insulation
    Hammock gear UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Posts
    372
    Wish I could have joined you guys! Man that looks like you all had a great time.

    I hope our winter hang is as successful.
    respectfully,
    Jose Diaz
    www.diaztools.com
    HF members get 30%discount

    Diaz tools Youtube channel
    Facebook page

  8. #38
    Gary_R's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Hammock
    HH Explorer UL with Mod 4
    Tarp
    Gargoyle Custom
    Insulation
    Leigh'Lo/HG
    Suspension
    Adjustable Straps
    Posts
    1,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Buenos View Post
    Wish I could have joined you guys! Man that looks like you all had a great time.

    I hope our winter hang is as successful.
    Only issue I see with the Washington Hang is that its on Superbowl weekend.
    That might hurt numbers.

  9. #39
    Buenos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ellensburg, WA
    Hammock
    WL Snipe
    Tarp
    HG4seasonCFw/doors
    Insulation
    Hammock gear UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary_R View Post
    Only issue I see with the Washington Hang is that its on Superbowl weekend.
    That might hurt numbers.
    Superbowl? What's a superbowl?

    Uh, I guess this woul be one of those reasons to follow sports. Huh?
    respectfully,
    Jose Diaz
    www.diaztools.com
    HF members get 30%discount

    Diaz tools Youtube channel
    Facebook page

  10. #40
    MedicineMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Roan Mountain,TN
    Hammock
    Traveler with HNO AirShip
    Tarp
    HNO AirShip
    Insulation
    Leiglo 5/50
    Suspension
    Everything Dutch
    Posts
    5,599
    Images
    76
    Just wanted to say thanks for sharing! Looked like a winter wonderland.....also glad to see Jack was there
    Stellar pics indeed. Looking very much forward to the vid.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •