Hammock
    Crinkle Custom
    Tarp
    HH
    Insulation
    brrr
    Suspension
    Whoopies, Straps
    I loved my eno until I tried to sleep in it. Out was just to short for me. Even then though I still liked it. But yes, as soon as I got my hands on a 11ft'er I sold it immediately to buy a dream hammock. The idea of being able to buy a hammock to what ever dimensions I wanted was just to appealing.
    "What one Man can do, another can do!"
    Jons4real

http://www.youtube.com/user/jons4real

Quote Originally Posted by oldgringo View Post
    Go for the double.

Thanks!! I exchanged it at lunch for a double... I can't wait to try it out.

But many people go the other way as well. They may buy a HH hammock then want something without an I integrated bug net for example.

It's hard to have one hammock that does excels at everything.

Hammock
    WBBBB dbl1.1 mint
    Tarp
    MacCat Deluxe
    Insulation
    3S Phoenix,DIY
    Suspension
    whoopies

just my .02 .....

Went from BMBH to WBBB (still own)...had a byer traveler(only 12oz, but to narrow)....slept in a WB traveler....

have to say ENO DBL is my favorite sleeper...

I have it dialed in so that I can flip side to side without hassle, get in get out...reposition, whatever. ANy hammock takes lots of practice to gain that familiarity....

WHY I like the ENO:...For one the fabric is uber comfortable. Lay in it long enough and the triple stitched seams work wonders for under the knees as support...or under the neck using the outer fabric as a cradle for your head.

PLENTY PLENTY of room...I can move around, slide, flip as much as I want my head NEVER falls over the edge, my feet never fall over. Like I said - ROOMY.

The weight penalty is over-hyped in my book....Snip the straps, swap the biners....18oz...not bad. I prefer the few ounces for all the comfort it brings...I kept the bag attached for headlight storage, snack, whatever...not to mention the hammock fits in there nicely....don't see the point of taking if off for prob less than an ounce savings...

HYOH
    Mike

Well, I still love my ENO Doubles. But, I got a GT Double and tried it along with my Kammok:

http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=49696

I found that I really liked the Kammok for the money. They make great straps that don't stretch too.

They have a deal going until tomorrow for 35% off to HF members by using "HFMOBSTER". I ordered two more in the new colors... $83 with the Kammok & Python Straps.

Hammock
    hennessy exped asym
    Images
    My Eno double is my every night hammock, the Eno single is my where ever hammock, I have a Hennessy for camping (northern Ontario = bugnet!). All are comfy but let me tell you, I can sleep for hours on end in that double...the kittykats like it too!
    Debi

Hammock
    HH, ENO doublenest
    Tarp
    OP nylon thingy
    Insulation
    JRB nest S2S MCII
    Suspension
    treehuggers, rings
    I am a long time HH user and just bought a DN today. Had a chance to spend a bunch of time in a buddys Double over the weekend and just loved the comfort!! Like Silverfoot said some folks do it the other way around

I'm 6', 175# and SN works great. First toss the steel biner & thick rope. Insert climbing slings/runners or DIY Amsteel cont loop for connection. Then buy 2 - 1"x 12' ratchet straps at Harbor Freight (polyester) $4, or Wally World, & cut off metal parts, keep loops intact. System is complete & light! Straps serve as tree huggers & suspension all in one. Two wraps around tree, thru loop, then tie off to sling in the end of hammock with a quick release slip knot. What else is needed? Super comfy & all for < $60!! Who else can make that claim? Huh?