Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Warwick, Uk
    Hammock
    UKHammocks - Woodsman X (Double)
    Tarp
    WB Big Mambajamba
    Insulation
    3/4 quilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    51
    Well thanks to moving house and more importantly my phone and internet provider screwing up the move, I missed the Warbonnet re-stock and missed out on the sale! I'm starting to think I'm jinxed!
    Still dithering between WBBB 1.1 double and Woodsman X double with gap left open for a pad.
    Even tried using my Iphone to order as well but it refused to add more than 1 item to the basket (thereby adding multiple shipping charges). No criticism of Mat or his software intended, had intended to order a scout hammock plus straps etc as well!
    Once I'm back on-line I'll see what's available, plus it's my birthday around then, so I'll drop hints to the other half or just treat myself.
    I will get a hammock to go with my Mambajamba!

  2. #12
    Senior Member Mat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Yorkshire, England
    Hammock
    Woodsman X single
    Tarp
    Cuben Z-packs
    Insulation
    Down TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies & Toggles
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by Headshed View Post
    Well thanks to moving house and more importantly my phone and internet provider screwing up the move, I missed the Warbonnet re-stock and missed out on the sale! I'm starting to think I'm jinxed!
    Still dithering between WBBB 1.1 double and Woodsman X double with gap left open for a pad.
    Even tried using my Iphone to order as well but it refused to add more than 1 item to the basket (thereby adding multiple shipping charges). No criticism of Mat or his software intended, had intended to order a scout hammock plus straps etc as well!
    Once I'm back on-line I'll see what's available, plus it's my birthday around then, so I'll drop hints to the other half or just treat myself.
    I will get a hammock to go with my Mambajamba!

    Just a note to all who have had this issue... Send me an Email and I will take your order Via an invoice you can pay with card/Paypal.

    More Birds are on there way soon if you subscribe to the newsletter anf get upto date with shipments and news.

    Mat
    Don't mess with Mother Nature as we are small and biodegradable!

    http://ukhammocks.com

    Mats YouTube Channel
    "Making it a great night in the woods!"

  3. #13
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Viborg, Denmark
    Hammock
    Warbonnet BB 1.7DL
    Tarp
    DD 3x3 tarp
    Insulation
    Modified DD UQ
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Posts
    10
    W00t ! I got my Warbonnet blackbird 1,7DL. Canīt wait to try it out this weekend.

    Thanks to Ukhammocks and of course to Brandon(Warbonnetguy)

    /Dink

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Warwick, Uk
    Hammock
    UKHammocks - Woodsman X (Double)
    Tarp
    WB Big Mambajamba
    Insulation
    3/4 quilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    Just a note to all who have had this issue... Send me an Email and I will take your order Via an invoice you can pay with card/Paypal.

    More Birds are on there way soon if you subscribe to the newsletter anf get upto date with shipments and news.

    Mat
    Thanks Mat, I'll be sending an e:mail later. I need to edit my paypal account first to ensure the address is correct, plus I'll add it to the email anyway.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Mat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Yorkshire, England
    Hammock
    Woodsman X single
    Tarp
    Cuben Z-packs
    Insulation
    Down TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies & Toggles
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by Headshed View Post
    Thanks Mat, I'll be sending an e:mail later. I need to edit my paypal account first to ensure the address is correct, plus I'll add it to the email anyway.
    Look forward to hearing from you buddy!
    Don't mess with Mother Nature as we are small and biodegradable!

    http://ukhammocks.com

    Mats YouTube Channel
    "Making it a great night in the woods!"

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Warwick, Uk
    Hammock
    UKHammocks - Woodsman X (Double)
    Tarp
    WB Big Mambajamba
    Insulation
    3/4 quilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    51
    Well that's it hammock ordered (UKHammocks Woodsman X (Double)! Can't wait for it to arrive and try it out! Pictures hopefully to follow soon...!

  7. #17
    Member kreecher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Hammock
    Eno Doublenest + Eureka chrysalis
    Insulation
    WL UQ+Bag4Chrysals
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Posts
    76
    Images
    17
    Ugh... I'm always too late for these types of sales things and end up sticking with my eno's doublenest. Since I'm not all too comfy in the Eno (stress on my lower legs and heels, which makes it hard to get a good nights rest in that thing) I end up in my chrysalis a lot... Just a hassle when it comes to packing weight & size though. That woodsman X looks really interesting with that footbox. I think it would probably take the stress of my legs. Just a bit expensive for my taste, no offense.

    I also can't figure out if the regular woodsman hammock also has this footbox thing. If it does, I might justify getting one to myself because of the much lower price vs the woodman X. And of course its weight and size vs my chrysalis.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •