Hammock
    Dangerbird
    Tarp
    Shangri-La
    Insulation
    motoport, burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Anyone else order a couple of these compact inflatable trees from Aerostitch? Think they should be strong enough for the hammock? Ordered mine on April 1.

"New Inflatable Shade Tree
    The biggest of 156 all-new items in the new 2012 Aerostich/RiderWearHouse catalogs...and a must-have on any road trip. Deploys quickly and converts any barren roadside area into an oasis of shaded respite. Available in four arboreal varieties: Douglas Fir, White Pine, Walnut or Maple. Each inflates to a full-grown 20'x10', yet packs small enough to carry along on every ride. Set-up is fast and easy with optional compressor/inflator. Enjoy nearly instantaneous shade in any environment. A survival aid in arid desert scenarios which makes impromptu repairs tolerable under even the most relentless broiling sun. Rugged Chinese-engineered construction ensures many seasons of trouble free use. Prices start at $309.17, including patch kit, Kevlar guy lines and Ti stakes. Forest pack deal: Fifth tree is free with purchase of four."
    "While he lives, he must think; while he thinks, he must dream." --Isaac Asimov (The Complete Stories, 1990)

Hammock
    Clark NX-200 w/ ridgeline & NX-250
    Tarp
    Clark XL (x2)
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoreMachine View Post
    Anyone else order a couple of these compact inflatable trees from Aerostitch? Think they should be strong enough for the hammock? Ordered mine on April 1.

"New Inflatable Shade Tree
    The biggest of 156 all-new items in the new 2012 Aerostich/RiderWearHouse catalogs...and a must-have on any road trip. Deploys quickly and converts any barren roadside area into an oasis of shaded respite. Available in four arboreal varieties: Douglas Fir, White Pine, Walnut or Maple. Each inflates to a full-grown 20'x10', yet packs small enough to carry along on every ride. Set-up is fast and easy with optional compressor/inflator. Enjoy nearly instantaneous shade in any environment. A survival aid in arid desert scenarios which makes impromptu repairs tolerable under even the most relentless broiling sun. Rugged Chinese-engineered construction ensures many seasons of trouble free use. Prices start at $309.17, including patch kit, Kevlar guy lines and Ti stakes. Forest pack deal: Fifth tree is free with purchase of four."
    I've got two on order. The person on the phone sounded confident they'd hold my hammock - right up until I told them how much I weigh... I think their exact words were "I can't imagine ever finding two trees to handle that......."

Hammock
    WB Blackbird 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    WB BigMamaJamba
    Insulation
    Kick ass quilt:JBR
    Suspension
    WHOOPIE MSH
    holy cow someone please make a video on this or some pics plz this is very new to me and I am very very curious
    Ty

Hammock
    WBBB XLC 1.1 dbl/ Traveler 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    Toxaway & Bullfrog
    Insulation
    Incubator & Burrow
    Suspension
    Adjustable Webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by bacon_grease View Post
    I've got two on order. The person on the phone sounded confident they'd hold my hammock - right up until I told them how much I weigh... I think their exact words were "I can't imagine ever finding two trees to handle that......."
    Maybe a group buy is in order...think of it, a group hang anywhere. Order 4 and get the 5th free!
    Mark is the name and If there is more than one way to understand what I just said....I meant the good one.

Earth First! We'll dirt bike ride the other planets later.

Hammock
    Tarp
    Clark XL (x2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Law Dawg (ret) View Post
    Maybe a group buy is in order...think of it, a group hang anywhere. Order 4 and get the 5th free!
    They mentioned that they'd cut us a deal on ten trees. The catch, though, is that we have to plant all ten trees in five rows with four trees in each row....

Hammock
    The one in the van
    Tarp
    CamoHexMonster
    Insulation
    Fluff
    Suspension
    Flying Trapeze
    Images
    "Walnuts Included!" I'm in.
    Caution: Happy Fun Guy may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.
    If Happy Fun Guy begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head.
    Do not taunt Happy Fun Guy. - Randy

TDStand Instructions

TDStand Disclaimer! I'm Not Kidding!

Hammock
    The one in the van
    Tarp
    CamoHexMonster
    Insulation
    Fluff
    Suspension
    Flying Trapeze
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bacon_grease View Post
    They mentioned that they'd cut us a deal on ten trees. The catch, though, is that we have to plant all ten trees in five rows with four trees in each row....
    Ooh Ooh! I know that one!
    Caution: Happy Fun Guy may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.
    If Happy Fun Guy begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head.
    Do not taunt Happy Fun Guy. - Randy

TDStand Instructions

TDStand Disclaimer! I'm Not Kidding!

Hammock
    WB Blackbird 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    WB BigMamaJamba
    Insulation
    Kick ass quilt:JBR
    Suspension
    WHOOPIE MSH
    Quote Originally Posted by hppyfngy View Post
    Ooh Ooh! I know that one!
    I don't do tell?
    Ty

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    SuperFly w/doors
    Insulation
    WInc and Burrow
    Suspension
    webbing
    I'm ordering the forest pack as soon as my Nigerian money comes in. I expect to get lots of use out of the trees on the ocean-front property in Arizona that I'm about to close on.

Chris

Hammock
    Tarp
    Clark XL (x2)
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntoneTY View Post
    I don't do tell?
    Think about the logo of America's Team.