Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    2Questions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lititz, PA
    Hammock
    HH Explorer w/ Zipper Mod #4
    Tarp
    ZQ Special w/mods
    Insulation
    Down
    Suspension
    Slings/straps
    Posts
    2,387
    Images
    146

    2QZQ Website order form Re-opened

    The website order form has been reopened for orders. Thank you for your patience as we took some time to get our workload under control.
    2QZQ Hammock Specialties
    Specializing in:
    Hennessy Hammock zipper modifications
    Sewn on Tarp doors, Pole Pockets, and Grizz Beaks
    Ridgeline and gear organizers, peak storage bags, UQ protectors,
    and More!

    "The difference between genius and stupidity is.... genius has its limits" - Albert Einstein

  2. #2
    welcome back. LOL. glad you caught up!

  3. #3
    OutandBack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Hammock
    Snipe WinterGnome
    Tarp
    TtTTG 12x10
    Insulation
    WL-TQ/UQ, HG 3/4UQ
    Suspension
    stock
    Posts
    4,179
    Images
    129
    Good news for sure.

    Tim have you ever made a std GrizzBeak out of 30d Ripstop Nylon, Metalized reflective coating one side. DWR. 60" wide. 1.56oz/yd^2

    You probably know why I'm asking, haha
    The other end of my TtoT 12x10 black tarp you have now for 1 set of doors.

    Sourced here:
    http://www.diygearsupply.com/cgi-bin/shelf.cgi?numb=65


  4. #4
    2Questions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lititz, PA
    Hammock
    HH Explorer w/ Zipper Mod #4
    Tarp
    ZQ Special w/mods
    Insulation
    Down
    Suspension
    Slings/straps
    Posts
    2,387
    Images
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by OutandBack View Post
    Good news for sure.

    Tim have you ever made a std GrizzBeak out of 30d Ripstop Nylon, Metalized reflective coating one side. DWR. 60" wide. 1.56oz/yd^2

    You probably know why I'm asking, haha
    The other end of my TtoT 12x10 black tarp you have now for 1 set of doors.

    Sourced here:
    http://www.diygearsupply.com/cgi-bin/shelf.cgi?numb=65

    No....but if you knew the arrangements here at 2QZQ.....you'd know I've never made anything!

    I'm sure ZQ can make one for you out of that stuff. She could probably make one from Saran Wrap if she had to...not saying she would be happy about it....

    Did you want to order it and have it sent to us?
    2QZQ Hammock Specialties
    Specializing in:
    Hennessy Hammock zipper modifications
    Sewn on Tarp doors, Pole Pockets, and Grizz Beaks
    Ridgeline and gear organizers, peak storage bags, UQ protectors,
    and More!

    "The difference between genius and stupidity is.... genius has its limits" - Albert Einstein

  5. #5
    OutandBack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Hammock
    Snipe WinterGnome
    Tarp
    TtTTG 12x10
    Insulation
    WL-TQ/UQ, HG 3/4UQ
    Suspension
    stock
    Posts
    4,179
    Images
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Questions View Post
    No....but if you knew the arrangements here at 2QZQ.....you'd know I've never made anything!

    I'm sure ZQ can make one for you out of that stuff. She could probably make one from Saran Wrap if she had to...not saying she would be happy about it....

    Did you want to order it and have it sent to us?
    Yes, How much do I need to order?

  6. #6
    Jester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hammock
    Dangerbird, WBBB 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    HH Hex
    Insulation
    Underquilts.com
    Suspension
    Cinch Buckles
    Posts
    46
    So...where on the website do I find the order form?


    Thanks.

  7. #7
    2Questions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lititz, PA
    Hammock
    HH Explorer w/ Zipper Mod #4
    Tarp
    ZQ Special w/mods
    Insulation
    Down
    Suspension
    Slings/straps
    Posts
    2,387
    Images
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    So...where on the website do I find the order form?


    Thanks.
    There is an order/contact us tab across the top. If you still don't see it, you might need to refresh the cash on your computer.

    Thanks!
    ZQ
    2QZQ Hammock Specialties
    Specializing in:
    Hennessy Hammock zipper modifications
    Sewn on Tarp doors, Pole Pockets, and Grizz Beaks
    Ridgeline and gear organizers, peak storage bags, UQ protectors,
    and More!

    "The difference between genius and stupidity is.... genius has its limits" - Albert Einstein

  8. #8
    Jester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hammock
    Dangerbird, WBBB 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    HH Hex
    Insulation
    Underquilts.com
    Suspension
    Cinch Buckles
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Questions View Post
    There is an order/contact us tab across the top. If you still don't see it, you might need to refresh the cash on your computer.

    Thanks!
    ZQ
    Thanks!

    If I refresh the cash can I pay you in cache?!


    Cheers!

  9. #9
    2Questions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lititz, PA
    Hammock
    HH Explorer w/ Zipper Mod #4
    Tarp
    ZQ Special w/mods
    Insulation
    Down
    Suspension
    Slings/straps
    Posts
    2,387
    Images
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Thanks!

    If I refresh the cash can I pay you in cache?!


    Cheers!
    You can tell I don't know much about computer language!! ZQ
    2QZQ Hammock Specialties
    Specializing in:
    Hennessy Hammock zipper modifications
    Sewn on Tarp doors, Pole Pockets, and Grizz Beaks
    Ridgeline and gear organizers, peak storage bags, UQ protectors,
    and More!

    "The difference between genius and stupidity is.... genius has its limits" - Albert Einstein

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •