Tarp
    Superfly.
    Insulation
    Yeti / Burrow
    Suspension
    Straps and rings
    Images

Got a little greedy on a burrow.

I got my 20° burrow yesterday before I had even got to work. Big smile for most of the day after that. Shipping from Hammock Gear to Vancouver Island was 5 days including 2 stuck in customs, where they tagged on an extra 44$ for taxes and handling. Not much needs saying about the quality and service Adam and Jenny provide, as reported by all, top notch all the way. Beautiful stuff. I do want to thank adam for suggesting the green on the inside to go with the black outer, it is a real nice colour, and also for suggesting the 20 over the 0 for my needs. It is a way warm quilt. I must admit that I got a bit over zealous when I placed my order though. I went with a long, custom extra wide (58") and 2oz overftuff. For some reason I decided I wanted it to have ridiculous coverage even when laying on the floor. I did not really understand how much being in a hammock changes how it fits. HAha, wow. that is a lot of downy greatness. I love it. But definitely overkill. (For Me,YMMV, HYOH.)
    I chose the snaps and cinch end, and am very happy with that descision, but I think if I get another I'll go with sewn. I like the look of the sewn end and I don't know how often I'll undo the cinch and snaps, but summer isn't here yet so... we shall see.
    I bought this quilt to replace my synth mummy bag I had been using as a quilt because it had taken up most all of my pack and weighed a nudge under 5 lbs. 4.8 actually. The burrow, well much less. With stuff sack and all customization it came in around 26.6 oz.
    So thanks again Stormcrow and Thorwren, I really dig my quilt. you guys are awesome.
    Embarassing is being the last item in a discount bin.

No matter where you go, it will never be as cool as it was just before you got there. So thanks for ruining it for everyone.

Swing looooow, sweet Waaaarbonnet, comin for..to..carry..... me....yawn.....home......zzzzzzzz

Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner, dbl 1.0 BB, Bias WW
    Tarp
    HG Custom 4S
    Insulation
    WB Lynx, HG, MB
    Suspension
    DIY Whoopies
    Nice! That Burrow will be great. I really like my Montbell sleeping bag, but the Burrow is calling to me! I agree, Hammock Gear makes fantastic quilts and their customer service is outstanding.

Cheers!

Hammock
    Dangerbird
    Tarp
    OMW
    Insulation
    Burrow/Incubator
    Suspension
    Whoopies/ Dutch
    I replaced my 20* synthetic with a 20* Burrow also. Let me tell you, I understand what you're saying about the HUGE difference in weight and space.

Hammock Gear ROCKS!
    Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Asst Scoutmaster of Troop 319, St George, IL

Proud Supporter of Turley Custom Knives & ESEE Knives
    Proud Supporter of Dream Hammocks

Hammock
    HH Explorer, Exped, WBBB
    Tarp
    WB Edge,MacCat Mic
    Insulation
    Phoenix, Incubator
    Suspension
    Stock
    44$ in taxes on a $200 or so item? You need a USA address to ship to.

Hammock
    HH DeepJungle XL
    Tarp
    OldManWinter,HHex
    Insulation
    Incubator+Bag
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Yeah that $44.00 sucks. I ordered a 0* incubator a few months ago and though I was expecting it, but then I didn't get hit with any charges. I don't seem to get hit with camping gear when I order it from the states. Both from REI and various cottage industry companies.

Every bloody time I order from thinkgeek I get nailed though.
    Learning how to tie a couple knots never killed nobody. First ones I ever learned were pretty hard but they've kept my shoes on me for the better part of 45 years.
    -MrClean417

Hammock
    All of them.
    Tarp
    OES 4 Season,Cuben
    Insulation
    Downy Goodness
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    I found the same thing about my HG top quilt - when I use it in the hammock it bunches up over me and I get a ridiculous amount of loft. I used it in 20 degree F temps this past weekend and I was too warm! Awesome!

Peace,
    David