Hammock
    WBBB XLC & DH TBird - Toss up!
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    hammockgear.com
    Suspension
    All things Dutch
    If you sleep cold or are over 6' tall a 3/4 UQ might be a struggle to get into a comfortable "Warm & Toasty" position to sleep in.
    I would suggest a full length UQ -- contact Stromcrow (Adam) @ HG http://www.hammockgear.com for your best option. I have have both the Winter Yetti from WBO which is a GREAT UQ but too short for me and the full length 0 Incubator from HG. The 8 yr old inherited the Yetti - :-) The wife and I both have the full length Incubators and are "Toasty Warm". I was out this past week in 2 layers of cloths and just the TQ & UQ from HG it got down to 25 and again "TW"
    I did speak to Brandon @ WBO last year about a full length UQ and a short version BB for kids but he's jammed with what he has and wasn't (at that time) planning on adding the full length Yetti or a kids version of the BB to his offerings ......
    LOVE my WBBB 1.7 we have 2 of them and if Brandon made a kid version it would be 3.
    Our 8 Yr old has the scout from HH.
    Good Luck & Happy Hanging!!!!
    Last edited by tikhon; 03-07-2012 at 10:56. Reason: Add info

Like the OP, I just ordered the superfly and the blackbird. I know that the blackbird comes with everything it needs (except stakes). From the previous posts, I understand I need the following for the superfly:

- guyline (is a guyline the same as a ridgeline?)
    - dutch flyz (I haven't watched the video on the product yet as I'm at work, but I understand the dutch flyz makes it easier to set up the tarp)
    - stake x8
    - shock cord x8 for the tie-outs
    - sealants for seams

Is the list above correct? I already have something to use for the under quilt and top quilt.

Guyline sounds like something for holding up a radio tower.

Ridgeline can refer to a line that goes over or under your tarp or to a line that goes from one end of your hammock to the other to maintain a consistent sag, despite the slightly too tight stretch between trees.

You can have a single, solid tarp ridgeline that attaches to the tarp via prussic loops; conversely, you can have a two line tarp ridgeline, which runs from each tree to each end of the tarp. Look up Shug's tarp video for more details.

I've used prussics on the end of my tarp ridgelines; however, the Dutch Flyz are much easier to adjust. Worth the money to me. You'll probably want a set of stakes; I like MSR Ground Hogs. I put JacksRBetter shock cords on my Superflys. They actually sell a nice set of six, along with a couple of lines for your tarp ridgeline. McNetts is available from them too, for use as a seam sealant.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird 1.1 DBL
    Tarp
    Mamajamba
    Insulation
    Phoenix / Burrow
    Suspension
    Tree Straps
    Glad your excited ! Got my first Blackbird 1.1 and Mamajamba tarp a couple of weeks ago, could not be happier. You are going to love it. Peace,Craig

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Incub + Burrow
    Suspension
    Webbing
    It's on it's way!!

I ended up with a 20* Incubator from hammockgear. C'mon Postie!!