DIY
    Tarp
    Kelty Noah 12'
    Insulation
    Snugpak
    Suspension
    Whoopie

Small suprise from Cabelas

Just had to give a shout out to Cabelas for their great service.
    I ordered myself some stuff from cabelas sunday afternoon. I got my email from them confirming my order, my shipping date etc. The shipping date read
    3/20/12 (next tuesday) I was suprised to see a large box sitting at my front door when I got home from school today, a whole week before it was supposed to arrive! I thought it was pretty cool, because usually the big box stores have very orderly, exact, precise ways of doing things, and nothing ever comes early. I was even more suprised when I opened the box to find my product, as well as a bunch of free samples. Obviously sales promotions and stuff, but i got two free 5 hour energys, and 2 small boxes of ceral. Small deal in the big scheme of things, but though it was an expirience worth sharing.
    Thanks Cabelas!
    The Urban Outdoorsman- inspiring people to get out and enjoy the great outdoors

View my blog here- http://cityoutdoorsman.wordpress.com

Instagram: Nature_Pro_Pics
    Twitter: @cityoutdoorsman

Hammock
    BIAS Camper
    Tarp
    Kelty Noah's Tarp
    Insulation
    Jarbridge UQ
    Suspension
    whoopie w/ toggles
    I use cabelas all of the time for hunting gear and actually ordered my first hammock (grand trunk) there.

The store has outstanding customer service and a "bargain cave" with new deals every week.

In fact, I use them so much that I get a hard back super catalog from them every year! It's great!