Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    wondering the same. Anybody know how to get a hold of Brian? I am leaving for a big trip next weekend.

I ordered a MacCat Ultra on the 23rd of May and have tried to email Brian 3 times. He has never replied to emails sent directly to him or though his website.

Brian, if you're out there I would appreciate a response.

Hammock
    TTTM single
    Tarp
    MacCat Ultra
    Insulation
    sleeping bag
    Suspension
    rope and straps
    Brian's last activity are had been in 3.june as per data on his profile, I think that he are busy making those awesome tarps and rarely checks the internet, but You could try to send pm on HF.
    Ride fast
    Live fun

I have sent him emails via his gmail account twice, twice via his website and now through this forum. I understand that he is busy. I would just appreciate hearing when I can expect to receive it. We have been wanting to get out for the past two weekends. Hopefully this weekend we will be able to because the rainy season starts very soon which means we will be stuck in the house for the next month or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    I have sent him emails via his gmail account twice, twice via his website and now through this forum. I understand that he is busy. I would just appreciate hearing when I can expect to receive it.
    Dude makes a killer product and is booked solid. Don't count on it. You'll get it eventually.

Hammock
    WBBB,WILDERNESS LOGICS,N-OWL
    Tarp
    WB-SUPER FLY,HG-CF
    Insulation
    HG-INCUBATOR, BURR
    Suspension
    WHOOPIE SLINGS
    just wondering if anyone else is having problems with there order? i ordered (2) tarps a week ago for christmas gifts and e-mailed brian with no response. the site said the tarps were in stock and would ship between 24 hrs to 3- days. anyway just a little frustrated with lack of communication, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keninct56 View Post
    just wondering if anyone else is having problems with there order? i ordered (2) tarps a week ago for christmas gifts and e-mailed brian with no response. the site said the tarps were in stock and would ship between 24 hrs to 3- days. anyway just a little frustrated with lack of communication, thanks
    Did you call him?

Hammock
    WBBB,WILDERNESS LOGICS,N-OWL
    Tarp
    WB-SUPER FLY,HG-CF
    Insulation
    HG-INCUBATOR, BURR
    Suspension
    WHOOPIE SLINGS
    i would call him, if i had a phone #. his site shows no # & his direct e-mail doesn`t work. i sent him (2) messages on the other e-mail and no response? if anyone has the store # that would be great, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keninct56 View Post
    i would call him, if i had a phone #. his site shows no # & his direct e-mail doesn`t work. i sent him (2) messages on the other e-mail and no response? if anyone has the store # that would be great, thanks
    I bought a hammock from him and never received it. Multiple emails no response.