WBBB in Northern NJ????

So, I'm seriously considering taking the plunge and ordering a 1.1 dbl. I've sold off some non-needed gear and have the funding needed. Before I take the plunge, I'd like to see one, try the feel of it and watch the hang procedure.
    I first heard of hanging from a had a buddy several years ago who had a Hennessy and loved it. He offered to let me try it out, but he was struck by lightning while in his hammock and killed.
    Are there any WBBB owners in the NNJ area who would be willing to give me a tour of theirs?

Thanks,

Jim

Stockton, New Jersey (along the Delaware River)
    Hammock
    Warbonnet BlackBird
    Tarp
    HG-4SCCCFT/WBSF
    Insulation
    Crowsnest/JRB MWUQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies, DW baby
    If you can, take the plunge. You will not regret it.

The lightning incident you referred to..... Round Valley Reservoir? Regardless, terrible accident. I'd be more than willing to sample the luxury of the WBBB. PM me.
    "Surround yourself with the best people you can find, delegate authority, and don't interfere."- RONALD REAGAN

"There is new life in the soil for every man. There is healing in the trees for tired minds and for our overburdened spirits, there is strength in the hills, if only we will lift up our eyes. Remember that nature is your great restorer." - CALVIN COOLIDGE

My Backpacking Site

Hammock
    WBBB (1.7,1.1) Nx-200 and ENO DN
    Tarp
    Superfly and MJ
    Insulation
    Pad and HG UQ
    Suspension
    Straps with mods
    Sorry to hear that. I remember that happening and heard about it on a backpacking forum I'm on.

If I was going to be at my other home in PA soon, I'd meet up with you around the Del H2O Gap and let you try one out.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7SL & Traveler 1.1SL
    Tarp
    HG Hex & Superfly
    Insulation
    HammockGear.com
    Suspension
    Whoopie/UCR
    I live in Warren County. PM me and you can see/lay in mine.
    I have never failed, I have been very Successful finding out what does Not work.

Thanks for the offers. I will be PM'ing soon.

Yes, it was the Round Valley incident. I was invited to go on the trip but couldn't clear my schedule. Kinda glad I didn't. My take is that he could have either won the lottery, or got struck by lightning - but, he didn't buy a lottery ticket that day.