WBBB 1.1 DL
    Tarp
    WB A-sym Diamond
    Insulation
    Sleeping bag/pad
    Suspension
    Adjustable webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by U-Turn View Post
    I did my first hang a month ago and the other guy was torqing his SN as tight as he could get it, no ASR. I did the same with my DN and it was fairly comfortable but think the ridgline and sag would make it better. I'm 6'-2 what is a good ridgeline length to start with?
    It is suggested that your SRL be 83% of your hammock length. Since you have a DN 10' 6" or 126", and you want 83% of that: (126 x .83 = 104.58) so around 104ish inches would be a good place to start. Everyone has a different comfort level and length, but that is a good base to start at and as they say "season to taste"
    I solemnly swear that I am up to no good...

Like Lewis & Clark: Wintrin' o/t Columbia again: PDX
    Hammock
    Clark w 2QZQ mod,Tropical, NX;Nano
    Tarp
    Clark micro
    Insulation
    Major down
    Suspension
    7/64 SK75 +strap
    Images
    The important post of my previous response is that the calculation is on the virtual length, not the length of the hammock. If OP chooses a setup like the pic in #19, showing rings and an extension, the denominator will be longer than 126".

OP should allow for several percent on both sides of 83, per the possibility of an experience of camobob and dkberdue: there was a just-right length, that just felt right.

Hammock
    ENO Doublenest
    Insulation
    Sleeping bag
    Suspension
    whoopies
    I've got my rideline attached on my ENO DN at the whoopies where it runs through the channels. Right on Enos site it has a length of 9'4" or 112". I've got mine set at 93" which is 83%. I'm 6'4" 245 and it lays great.

Hey all! I too have the ENO DN with the ASRL set at 83%, or 93" and it works great for me. I'm 5'10" and 250 lbs. By the way, I'm also a side sleeper and sleep great!