Im 5'4". My hammock is 118" x 80". Plenty big enough for me...probably a little too big....What size UQ should I be looking for? I rarely sleep flat on my back stretched out. Im more of a semi-back/side sleeper. I wouldnt think I would need a full length UQ and need to save money where possible so Im thinking of getting a Jarbridge River or something of similar size. Heck the Jarbridge is only 5" shorter than i am so it would practically be a full length UQ for me ha ha.

My other options are:

doing the no-sew PLUQ but im not entirely confident it would be very warm as it seems there is alot of room for air to get in. Use my Sleeping bag or other as a TQ

Sew-um-up PLUQ but I don't have easy access to a sewing machine. Sleeping bag or other as TQ

Trying to find a way to use my sleeping bag as a cocoon/pod but it doesn't seem it would fit around my hammock that well, may be restricting and seems alot of air would get in through the open head end.

Sleeping bag as UQ. and either a second sleeping bag (too much bulk) or other as TQ.

Id like to be able to not carry the bulky sleeping bag at all if I can get by with a PLUQ and a warm blanket as TQ. I mostly car camp so weight/bulk isn't a HUGE issue but it would be nice to keep the bulk to a minimum.
I'm mostly a fair weather spring/fall car camper but do occasionally camp where the night time temp drops a little below 40*. Although this has been in a tent with a warm body next to me.

Can someone give me your thoughts on the above setups? What have been your experiences with the PLUQ and/or sleeping bag cocoon? Is the Jarbridge a good size for me?