SOLD: Clark Tropical 2 with IX Shamu UQ
Okay, I'll try again...
as the title says I'm selling my Clark and UQ, asking $400 for both but I am willing to consider all reasonable offers. I am reluctant to separate the items but will also consider selling individually. I am in Australia and will ship for free anywhere in the country and shipping overseas is negotiable...
The hammock is a Clark Tropical 2
- has the optional XL rainfly
- has the optional weathershield
- comes with the stock 1700lb polypropylene suspension & drip rings
- 4 large pockets underneath & 2 smaller pockets inside
- hammock is great condition, used on ten nights only
- has been stored in a smoke and pet free house
- cleaned and dried before storage every time
- has an inbuilt stuff sack & bungee's to hold up the netting
- the Clark is a fully optioned and bombproof hammock
The underquilt is a Molly Mac IX SHamu
- has a 1.1oz black ripstop outer cover
- has the original shock cord suspension, rigs like a glove with the clark (see pics)
- I used it on a weekend when it got down to 4-5°C (40°f) and was warm both nights (slept for over 10 hours on the second night )
- I had a 2 night trip in the mountains out west two weeks ago and it got down to just below freezing, about -2°C and it was borderline, so I would say that this rig is good down to freezing or just above.
- easy to vent if it gets too warm
- comes with its own stuff sack
Would you sell UQ separately? If so, how much
Only reluctantly OldGuy, pm sent
So, how much for this setup?
Please note the seller is in Australia, so pay attention to shipping rates you USAers
Looks cool but I already have too much gear
I was going to suggest $40 shipping to the US but, too late, it is now sold (and for a bargain I might add!)
Tags for this Thread