The KMart here in Chippewa, PA has TGF (TheGreatFind) "Super Down Bed Pillows" on clearance for $10. They have 16oz of duck down in each, and it seems to be pretty decent quality. I just cut one open and I think the 75/25 Down/feathers mix they have on the label is pretty honest, as is the 16oz claim. It's at least as good quality as any other department store item I've salvaged down from.

That shakes out to $0.62/oz, which is pretty **** good.

Originally they were $39, I spotted them at $29 a few weeks ago, and just stumbled on a bin full of them marked down to $10 this morning. I grabbed 4, and will probably go back for more tonight. This is the second KMart I've spotted them in, though I haven't checked the other local one to see if they're marked down to the same price, or even still in stock. I wouldn't be surprised if this deal was available at other KMarts elsewhere.

I might toss a couple up on the PIF thread or trade for something. I only need 2 or 3 to finish my summer weight quilts. I'll hang on to another 2 or 3 to do my new winter weight TQ later.