Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 116
  1. #21
    Senior Member Ewker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Old Hickory, Tn
    Hammock
    Henry Shires Tarp Tent
    Tarp
    with a tent?
    Insulation
    Helium down bag
    Posts
    4,119
    Quote Originally Posted by weather View Post
    Ewker,

    Mine doesn't have the corn syrup. So in your ketchup, is the corn syrup figured into the sugar and still equals the same a mine? I'm looking for a ketchup that just has sugar from tomatoes with none added. Due to genetic engineering, they took a lot of the natural sweetness out of tomatoes. I think what I'm looking for will be hard to find...

    For now, I guess what I have will have to do. I think sugar is better than corn syrup. I try to avoid it. I figure I will use 35 servings of ketchup for about 2.25 to 2.5 lbs of meat (varies according to package). Using 2.3 lbs (37, 1 ounce servings) as my figure, there would be approximately 1.06 (4.24%) servings of sugar with each ounce of meat. That is as close as I can get. Lol. I'm not ready to make my own ketchup, yet...
    weather, you probably need to go to Whole Foods or Trader Joes to find that. There is the Turnip Truck grocery in east nashville that may have it

    Quote Originally Posted by neo View Post
    i am glad the triple didget heat wave is over .i am going to campout on bear island this thursday eveningneo
    Neo, have a great time!!
    There are times that the only way you can do something is alone that waiting on the convenience of others means that a lot of opportunities will pass you by
    Spirit Walker

    Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool. ― Mark Twain

    Who cares about showers, gourmet food, using flush toilets. Just keep on walking and being away from it all.

  2. #22
    lazyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chattanooga, TN
    Hammock
    claytor no net
    Tarp
    Arrowhead Toxaway
    Insulation
    z rest . Peapod
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by SQWERL View Post
    Ewker, will do. just gotta get my work schedule settled and find a good place that can handle a bunch of hangers. i will check out the part of the cumberland trail that runs through hamilton county to see if there are any good spots that aren't too far of a hike. i will make a new thread when i get it figured out. you guys have
    I know a place in The Cohutta Wilderness ( about an hour and 10 min drive from Chattanooga) that is only an hour hike and is on the Conasauga
    River that could accomadate several hangers. message me if you are interested

  3. #23
    New Member Hamhocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Old Hickory, TN
    Hammock
    JRB Bridge Hammock
    Tarp
    Big MambaJamba
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    14
    I'm starting a new job...yay! I hope I will be able to make it but if not, I am sure Ewker will still be joining you

  4. #24
    Senior Member hangnout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Monterey, TN
    Hammock
    DIY Bridge
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps
    Insulation
    Leigh's UQ's
    Posts
    1,715
    Images
    122
    Where does everyone put in? 2sticks, Rayn, and I may be able to make this one for at leat one night. Rayn is on the lake every weekend anyways so might as well camp out

  5. #25
    neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    nashville,tennessee
    Hammock
    DD modular jungle hammock
    Tarp
    wilderness logics
    Insulation
    wilderness logics
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Posts
    4,148
    Images
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by hangnout View Post
    Where does everyone put in? 2sticks, Rayn, and I may be able to make this one for at leat one night. Rayn is on the lake every weekend anyways so might as well camp out


    we put in at anderson rd recreation boat rampneo

    http://www.lrn.usace.army.mil/op/jpp/rec/directions.htm


    Anderson Road Recreation Area
    Take I-40 East from Nashville and take Exit 219 - Stewarts Ferry Pike. Take a right on Stewarts Ferry Pike and travel approximately 5 miles on Stewarts Ferry/Bell Road to Smith Springs Road. Turn left on Smith Springs Road and travel approximately 2 miles to four way stop. Turn left on Anderson Lane and travel approximately 2 miles to campground/day use area.





    bear island is island # 5 on the map

    http://www.lrn.usace.army.mil/op/jpp...ping_Guide.pdf
    the matrix has you

  6. #26
    weather's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Hammock
    Any Double Bottom Hammock
    Insulation
    Inflatable pad
    Posts
    164

    Job

    Congratulations Susie, I sent you a pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamhocker View Post
    I'm starting a new job...yay! I hope I will be able to make it but if not, I am sure Ewker will still be joining you

  7. #27
    Senior Member hangnout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Monterey, TN
    Hammock
    DIY Bridge
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps
    Insulation
    Leigh's UQ's
    Posts
    1,715
    Images
    122
    I work near Elm Hill Marina and Hamilton Creek Park so I just need to go down the road a couple miles I hope to be there Friday and Saturday night if everything works out.

    Quote Originally Posted by neo View Post
    we put in at anderson rd recreation boat rampneo

    http://www.lrn.usace.army.mil/op/jpp/rec/directions.htm


    Anderson Road Recreation Area
    Take I-40 East from Nashville and take Exit 219 - Stewarts Ferry Pike. Take a right on Stewarts Ferry Pike and travel approximately 5 miles on Stewarts Ferry/Bell Road to Smith Springs Road. Turn left on Smith Springs Road and travel approximately 2 miles to four way stop. Turn left on Anderson Lane and travel approximately 2 miles to campground/day use area.





    bear island is island # 5 on the map

    http://www.lrn.usace.army.mil/op/jpp...ping_Guide.pdf

  8. #28
    Senior Member Ewker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Old Hickory, Tn
    Hammock
    Henry Shires Tarp Tent
    Tarp
    with a tent?
    Insulation
    Helium down bag
    Posts
    4,119
    hope you can make it hangnout
    There are times that the only way you can do something is alone that waiting on the convenience of others means that a lot of opportunities will pass you by
    Spirit Walker

    Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool. ― Mark Twain

    Who cares about showers, gourmet food, using flush toilets. Just keep on walking and being away from it all.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Oper8or's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Hammock
    Grand Trunk
    Tarp
    Kelty Noad 12
    Insulation
    Sleeping Bag
    Suspension
    Whoopies-N-Straps
    Posts
    308
    Images
    23
    So I take it there isnt a way to get there without a boat or something.. I'll swim it. My son and I may be interested in this! I went for an interview today and I wont hear back from them for a couple of weeks but I have a 2 week contract with another company starting next week. If we show up.. be ready for a meal we call the Cardiac Arrest. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Food.
    I am me and no one else can be me without my permission.

    My Youtube page.

  10. #30
    neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    nashville,tennessee
    Hammock
    DD modular jungle hammock
    Tarp
    wilderness logics
    Insulation
    wilderness logics
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Posts
    4,148
    Images
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by Oper8or View Post
    So I take it there isnt a way to get there without a boat or something.. I'll swim it. My son and I may be interested in this! I went for an interview today and I wont hear back from them for a couple of weeks but I have a 2 week contract with another company starting next week. If we show up.. be ready for a meal we call the Cardiac Arrest. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Food.
    wow what is cardiac arrest lol.sounds interestingneo
    the matrix has you

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •