Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Walmart fabric?

Where to buy rip stop nylon

Rockywoods.com has been in business 17 years in Loveland, Colorado and have a wide selection of rip stop nylon fabrics and accessories including zippers, noseeem netting etc.

http://www.rockywoods.com/Fabrics-Ki...-Nylon-Fabrics

I ordered the 1.3 oz silicone coated for the rain fly, and the 1.9 oz coated nylon for the hammock.

If you find better pricing, let me know. t_texas@msn.com

Hammock
    DIY Extra Wide & Long Tablecloth
    Tarp
    Funky & GG Tarps
    Insulation
    DIY down UQ
    Suspension
    continuous L. Amst
    Heath and Newark OH Walmarts got rid of their fabric dept. for almost 3 years. This past spring they started bringing it back to both stores due to all of the complaints. Start complaining, and an email letter campaign sent to headquarters could help a lot. We don't get some of the good stuff that others are finding at their Walmarts, but it's been a slow restock, and I still have hopes.

Images
    (Hi! DivaB. I used to live in Heath, on Sequoia Ln, off of Dorsey Mill, a long time ago.)

Here in Central Florida, the fabric departments were gone for several years. They are back now, but are a mere shadow of their former selves.

The ladies who considered them "My Department" have moved on and the new guys don't have a clue.

I suspect some knowledge is required to order the ripstop material we like. That knowledge has been lost.

I keep checking and hoping, but I'm not hopeful.
    grinder