Tarp
    WB Superfly

Beartooth Wilderness hang

The trip was to the northern end of the Beartooths on the West Boulder River. I was the only one in a hammock and I had a great time. I will have more pics once the other guys upload photos.

The best part of the trip was when a Peregrine Falcon killed a blackbird about 15 feet above our heads. When it hit the bird all we heard was a high pitched whoosh and a sound like someone whacked two canes together as hard as they could. It was simply unforgettable.
    Last edited by Clarinath; 07-01-2012 at 23:20.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridge Runner
    Tarp
    HG cuben w/doors
    Insulation
    ORM TQ & WB UQ
    Suspension
    straps & buckles
    Most excellant hanging pic and nice fish too. Mt is very beautiful and has given me some very unforgetable trips. Great trip report. Thanks

Images
    Welcome Clarineth!

Wow, the Beartooths! This may be a first here at HF. I have always wanted to go to this neighbor of the Wind Rivers, but never have yet.
    For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us....that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now.
    Romans 8:18,21-22

Tarp
    WB Superfly
    The Beartooths are amazing. On the South side of the range it is deep gorges and alpine lakes. On the north side it is wooded valeys and easy hikes. I love the Beartooths.