Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 629
  1. #141
    Senior Member Floridahanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SW Volusia, FL
    Hammock
    Diy gathered end/Fronkey bugnet
    Tarp
    Diy 11x10 w/doors
    Insulation
    DIY synth TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Straps/whoopies
    Posts
    1,378
    Images
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD777 View Post
    We'll reserve a small grove for your gang, Floridahanger!
    Thanks, I was thinking of using the small clearing to the right of the common area and making a few stands.
    Enjoy and have fun with your family, before they have fun without you

    My fantastic Photographer wife: http://www.capturedhearts-photography.com

  2. #142
    MAD777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    South Florida
    Hammock
    DIY, WBBB & Switchback
    Tarp
    HG cuben,OES Spinn
    Insulation
    DIY down 3/4 UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Dynaglide & Dutch
    Posts
    8,565
    Images
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Floridahanger View Post
    Thanks, I was thinking of using the small clearing to the right of the common area and making a few stands.
    I can see it now!!! Four Turtledog tripods set in a square - fence rails connecting each one around the square, plus one more longer rail going diagonally across - wait, make that a rhomboid and the diagonal rail can be the same length as the others.

    WHoo Buddy! Five hangers hanging from four tripods!

    Like this <|>
    Mike
    "Life is a Project!"

  3. #143
    Senior Member Floridahanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SW Volusia, FL
    Hammock
    Diy gathered end/Fronkey bugnet
    Tarp
    Diy 11x10 w/doors
    Insulation
    DIY synth TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Straps/whoopies
    Posts
    1,378
    Images
    10
    The list as it currently stands:
    -------------------------------------------------
    Flackfizer;
    TheBearfinder
    Gumbo
    Timberrr
    Swamp_Stomper
    Muskrat (as a MAYBE)
    JKRay & Son
    FLRider (possibly +1 with me)
    Giggity
    Skeeter Magnet
    Romany
    Fibonacci
    Phil_R
    Tuck
    Sod-Buster +1
    SamD +1
    Duffy and Mightymouse
    Johnnywalker
    Olddog
    engine386
    MAD777
    lilricky
    SGTDOXSEE, MRS.SGTDOXSEE and CHICKLET
    mmaiolo81
    Mr.Tattoo
    Black Wolf
    Samsara
    emcee
    sigma_pete + 5-7
    JaxHiker
    SkunkApe
    Happycamaper+1
    L.D. Cakes
    islander
    Vanguard
    mryan27
    hangNyak
    WetRivrRat +1
    RobertJ
    zukiguy
    jkm + 1
    OfcEB
    sandykayak and doggies
    Old Hiker
    old4hats and probably +1
    DetailMan
    Tweakie
    three little Ds
    edhess
    Grinder
    louisfb
    deeder (+1 maybe
    Shannan
    Patches
    Tiffany......... Name to be determined......
    docterusa +1
    itsandy
    O-boy
    TheFLB & TheFLG
    Riddled
    TallyAbt & TallyAbt Jr
    Richtorfla
    Caveman85+2
    Floridahanger +4,[ <l> ] (for MAD777)
    __________________
    That's in the area of 93 + doggies, WHoooooooo Buddieeeeeee
    Enjoy and have fun with your family, before they have fun without you

    My fantastic Photographer wife: http://www.capturedhearts-photography.com

  4. #144
    Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Merritt Island, Fla.
    Hammock
    One of Eight
    Tarp
    Cuban Baby !!
    Insulation
    I'm Down
    Suspension
    MYOG, whoopies
    Posts
    782
    Images
    74
    Any way we can get a spread sheet going ?? Where we can list arrivals .. food and items for the pot luck ..I'd like get an idea for the Friday night head count .. I'm going to throw down on some BBQ and wanna know about how many Lbs of meat to bring .. and don't worry Mad777 ..Bacon and Corn Casserole is my pot luck dish for Saturday ..
    "The wise man questions others wisdom because he questions his own, the foolish man because it is different from his own." Leo Stein

  5. #145
    Duffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Pensacola, FLA
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.0 DBL
    Tarp
    Speer
    Insulation
    DIY TQ/Greylock3
    Posts
    754
    Images
    7
    That bacon/corn casserole was fantastic last year!!
    Something hidden. Go and find it. Go, and look behind the Ranges. Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you . . . Go! - Rudyard Kipling

  6. #146
    JaxHiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Hammock
    Lite Owl; Light Hiker
    Tarp
    Toxaway;MacCat Dlx
    Insulation
    Burrow; Incubator
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Posts
    2,340
    I agree. Bacon is good.
    JaxHiker aka Kudzu - WFA
    Florida Trail Association: NE FL Trail Coordinator (Gold Head to Stephen Foster)
    Trail Issues? Please let me know.
    Blazing Trails with Kudzu @ www.idratherbehiking.com
    Follow me @idratherbhiking

  7. #147
    Loki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Western, NC
    Hammock
    WB, JRB, WL
    Tarp
    How's the weather?
    Insulation
    JRB, UGQ, WL
    Suspension
    Strap'BinerWhoopie
    Posts
    1,712
    Images
    50
    Ya know, Florida in January is an opportunity not to be missed. Especially when a friend tells me how great the group at this hang can be
    Count me in, God willing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Floridahanger View Post
    The list as it currently stands:
    -------------------------------------------------
    Flackfizer;
    TheBearfinder
    Gumbo
    Timberrr
    Swamp_Stomper
    Muskrat (as a MAYBE)
    JKRay & Son
    FLRider (possibly +1 with me)
    Giggity
    Skeeter Magnet
    Romany
    Fibonacci
    Phil_R
    Tuck
    Sod-Buster +1
    SamD +1
    Duffy and Mightymouse
    Johnnywalker
    Olddog
    engine386
    MAD777
    lilricky
    SGTDOXSEE, MRS.SGTDOXSEE and CHICKLET
    mmaiolo81
    Mr.Tattoo
    Black Wolf
    Samsara
    emcee
    sigma_pete + 5-7
    JaxHiker
    SkunkApe
    Happycamaper+1
    L.D. Cakes
    islander
    Vanguard
    mryan27
    hangNyak
    WetRivrRat +1
    RobertJ
    zukiguy
    jkm + 1
    OfcEB
    sandykayak and doggies
    Old Hiker
    old4hats and probably +1
    DetailMan
    Tweakie
    three little Ds
    edhess
    Grinder
    louisfb
    deeder (+1 maybe
    Shannan
    Patches
    Tiffany......... Name to be determined......
    docterusa +1
    itsandy
    O-boy
    TheFLB & TheFLG
    Riddled
    TallyAbt & TallyAbt Jr
    Richtorfla
    Caveman85+2
    Floridahanger +4,[ <l> ] (for MAD777)
    Loki
    __________________
    That's in the area of 93 + doggies, WHoooooooo Buddieeeeeee
    - Loki,

    "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings.
    Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees.
    The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy,
    while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn."
    John Muir

  8. #148
    chuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    chattanooga, tn
    Hammock
    UL Darien
    Tarp
    HG
    Insulation
    UGQ
    Suspension
    dutch/whoopie
    Posts
    151
    Images
    2

    i'm in

    hello my fellow hangers!!! i'm in and looking forward to the fun. i would prefer warm weather this year but your warm hearts have worked great in the past. would anyone like to hike in or out this year? i'd like see more of onf. something like 2 to 3 days.

  9. #149
    hangNyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG down
    Suspension
    WB webbing
    Posts
    495
    Images
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck View Post
    hello my fellow hangers!!! i'm in and looking forward to the fun. i would prefer warm weather this year but your warm hearts have worked great in the past. would anyone like to hike in or out this year? i'd like see more of onf. something like 2 to 3 days.
    Glad you're gonna make it Chuck! Looking forward to seeing you again.
    RON

    A tree's a tree. How many more do you need to look at? ~ Ronald Reagan

  10. #150
    Duffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Pensacola, FLA
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.0 DBL
    Tarp
    Speer
    Insulation
    DIY TQ/Greylock3
    Posts
    754
    Images
    7
    Looking forward to seeing you Chuck! My job will prob keep me from a long hike, but I'm always up for a dayhike.
    Something hidden. Go and find it. Go, and look behind the Ranges. Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you . . . Go! - Rudyard Kipling

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •