Hammock
    Dangerbird
    Tarp
    OMW
    Insulation
    Burrow/Incubator
    Suspension
    Whoopies/ Dutch
    No problems from me brother. If I ever get out any more (too busy) I'll try to get more and add them.
    Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Asst Scoutmaster of Troop 319, St George, IL

Proud Supporter of Turley Custom Knives & ESEE Knives
    Proud Supporter of Dream Hammocks

Hammock
    Northwoods Hammock
    Tarp
    Zpacks Cuben wdoor
    Insulation
    Hammock gear incub
    Suspension
    Whoopies & Dutchw
    So i was looking up hammock socks and everything hammock and didn't really look at Dream Hammocks Hammocks because i have a Hennessy that i have been happy with for the past 7/8 yrs. Am i correct in seeing the bugnet and sock are interchangable and always connected? This is very interesting! Maybe it has been done but what about a zip in rainfly instead of having a tarp. You could just create overhang fabric and the zip would be below the overhang fabric. Just a thought, I keep dreamin up ideas, too bad i dont know how to sew, or maybe thats good because i would probably trash a lot of good fabric trying new things.

Hammock
    HH, ENO, GT, soon-BIAS, Dream
    Tarp
    70D Hex more soon!
    Insulation
    Nest/sniveller
    Suspension
    Whoopieslings.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosman View Post
    So i was looking up hammock socks and everything hammock and didn't really look at Dream Hammocks Hammocks because i have a Hennessy that i have been happy with for the past 7/8 yrs. Am i correct in seeing the bugnet and sock are interchangable and always connected? This is very interesting! Maybe it has been done but what about a zip in rainfly instead of having a tarp. You could just create overhang fabric and the zip would be below the overhang fabric. Just a thought, I keep dreamin up ideas, too bad i dont know how to sew, or maybe thats good because i would probably trash a lot of good fabric trying new things.
    It would be possible to do this by making a long skirt for the top.. But when you break down the hammock if its pouring rain you're gunna get soaked and so is your hammock... Interesting idea though