Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 95
  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Quitman, Ga
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 dbl
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    KAQ
    Suspension
    Adjustable Webbing
    Posts
    90
    I have never heard of your company before but since I am shopping for an underquilt and a topquilt I might have to give you a good look. A two day shipping time is awesome. When you do get top quilts any idea how much they will be
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
    -Henry David Thoreau

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bentonville, AR
    Hammock
    Hennessy Exp Asym
    Tarp
    Equinox
    Insulation
    LeighLo TQ, HHSS
    Suspension
    Straps and Buckles
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddled View Post
    I have never heard of your company before but since I am shopping for an underquilt and a topquilt I might have to give you a good look. A two day shipping time is awesome. When you do get top quilts any idea how much they will be
    I can't say enough about the top quilt she made. I love it. One regular hiking buddy is about to pull the trigger on one after seeing mine. Plus, Leigh is a great person to work with. Always good to help support a small startup.

  3. #43

    New Leigh Lo Underquilt Stock

    Hey everyone! Just wanted to let everyone know that we have more 66" & 48" UQs in stock now, both 15* and 30* and in a variety of color choices. More and more will be added as the week goes on.

  4. #44
    Oh, and TQs aren't up yet. We're working on final touches and a video to introduce the new design. But be on the lookout!

  5. #45
    MedicineMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Roan Mountain,TN
    Hammock
    Traveler with HNO AirShip
    Tarp
    HNO AirShip
    Insulation
    Leiglo 5/50
    Suspension
    Everything Dutch
    Posts
    5,596
    Images
    76

    New design ??????

    Looking forward to seeing it.

  6. #46
    Deadphans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.1, DIY tablecloth, WWM
    Tarp
    WL Big Daddy
    Insulation
    diy, tewa, speer
    Suspension
    whooooopie
    Posts
    1,517
    Quote Originally Posted by LeighLo View Post
    Hey everyone! Just wanted to let everyone know that we have more 66" & 48" UQs in stock now, both 15* and 30* and in a variety of color choices. More and more will be added as the week goes on.
    I was actually potentially going to hint to my gf that I want the 15 degree bag, but was waiting to see you're website post a weight. do you have the weight of the 66" 15 degree bag please?

    Thanks!
    "In seed time learn, in harvest teach, in winter enjoy." -D'Signore's, Tide Mill Farm, Edmunds, Maine.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadphans View Post
    I was actually potentially going to hint to my gf that I want the 15 degree bag, but was waiting to see you're website post a weight. do you have the weight of the 66" 15 degree bag please?

    Thanks!
    The weight for the 66" 15 is about 21.8 oz.

  8. #48
    Deadphans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.1, DIY tablecloth, WWM
    Tarp
    WL Big Daddy
    Insulation
    diy, tewa, speer
    Suspension
    whooooopie
    Posts
    1,517
    Thanks leighlo!
    "In seed time learn, in harvest teach, in winter enjoy." -D'Signore's, Tide Mill Farm, Edmunds, Maine.

  9. #49
    Unofficial Trail Dozer halfastronomical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Little River Canyon, Alabama
    Hammock
    Any old rag will do... WBRR <3
    Tarp
    Leaves/Luck/Cuben
    Insulation
    UnluckyGeese of HG
    Suspension
    Whoopiedyne Vines
    Posts
    778
    Images
    5
    Great looking quilts! I am going to give one a try.

  10. #50
    Member fly-chucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    St. Paul, MN
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 double
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Leighlo 66" 30* UQ
    Suspension
    stock WBBB webbing
    Posts
    78
    Any black friday specials going on?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •