Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 291
  1. #231
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pioneer, Tn.
    Hammock
    My DIY
    Tarp
    Hammock Gear
    Insulation
    HG 20 Phoenix
    Suspension
    straps
    Posts
    49
    Thank you. We plan to head out from Twin Arches. See you there.

  2. #232
    MedicineMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Roan Mountain,TN
    Hammock
    Traveler with HNO AirShip
    Tarp
    HNO AirShip
    Insulation
    Leiglo 5/50
    Suspension
    Everything Dutch
    Posts
    5,601
    Images
    76

    YJack

    are you and Gredemeer coming Friday morning?
    We're going to arrive Thursday night for the campfire.
    Did JoeyB confirm? If he comes I have to rethink my clothes, still remembering my gloves melting last year
    The major creek crossing(s) are on Saturday correct? At least it's going to be in the upper 50s!

  3. #233
    Señor Member wisenber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Hammock
    Speer,DIY,GT
    Tarp
    Gargoyle Custom
    Insulation
    HG,JRB,Leigh,Speer
    Suspension
    disbelief
    Posts
    2,189
    Images
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicineMan View Post
    are you and Gredemeer coming Friday morning?
    We're going to arrive Thursday night for the campfire.
    Did JoeyB confirm? If he comes I have to rethink my clothes, still remembering my gloves melting last year
    The major creek crossing(s) are on Saturday correct? At least it's going to be in the upper 50s!
    The stream crossings should help cool one off on such a sweltering day.

  4. #234
    MedicineMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Roan Mountain,TN
    Hammock
    Traveler with HNO AirShip
    Tarp
    HNO AirShip
    Insulation
    Leiglo 5/50
    Suspension
    Everything Dutch
    Posts
    5,601
    Images
    76

    Wisenber lives!!!

    Are you a go man?
    Fingers crossed you'll grace us!!!

  5. #235
    Señor Member wisenber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Hammock
    Speer,DIY,GT
    Tarp
    Gargoyle Custom
    Insulation
    HG,JRB,Leigh,Speer
    Suspension
    disbelief
    Posts
    2,189
    Images
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicineMan View Post
    Are you a go man?
    Fingers crossed you'll grace us!!!
    I'm working on it. Debating on starting at Twin Arches or Sawmill. The Slave Falls shortcut looks like it might make Twin Arches possible. If I manage to get free, it could be a 2pm or 3pm CST start time.

  6. #236
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    KY
    Hammock
    HH for now
    Tarp
    sgg 12x12 soon
    Insulation
    still looking
    Suspension
    JRB complete
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Jacket View Post
    Thank you. We plan to head out from Twin Arches. See you there.
    Hey YJ is that 1pn central if it is I can be there then. It would be nice to hike in with some one.

  7. #237
    Senior Member Roche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    849
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by wisenber View Post
    I'm working on it. Debating on starting at Twin Arches or Sawmill. The Slave Falls shortcut looks like it might make Twin Arches possible. If I manage to get free, it could be a 2pm or 3pm CST start time.
    This is a mandatory hang. Unlike last year, your absence is not an option.

  8. #238
    MedicineMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Roan Mountain,TN
    Hammock
    Traveler with HNO AirShip
    Tarp
    HNO AirShip
    Insulation
    Leiglo 5/50
    Suspension
    Everything Dutch
    Posts
    5,601
    Images
    76

    Roche, the US Marshall

    extract him from the server lab and throw him in the trunk. Let him out of the trunk once past Oneida

  9. #239
    Señor Member wisenber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Hammock
    Speer,DIY,GT
    Tarp
    Gargoyle Custom
    Insulation
    HG,JRB,Leigh,Speer
    Suspension
    disbelief
    Posts
    2,189
    Images
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicineMan View Post
    extract him from the server lab and throw him in the trunk. Let him out of the trunk once past Oneida
    Last year I was abducted and put on a private jet to Iowa and debriefed for four hours before being returned.

  10. #240
    Senior Member Roche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    849
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by wisenber View Post
    Last year I was abducted and put on a private jet to Iowa and debriefed for four hours before being returned.
    We could have done the debriefing. Unless you mean the noun description of brief.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •