Tarp
    hh hex
    Insulation
    ugq zepplin uq
    Suspension
    whoopie/straps/msh
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve D View Post
    Think I was looking in automotive. Mostly ratchet straps there. Please post a pic of the packaging if you can.

There is a REI dangerously close to my office so that is an option too. Its simple enough to double the end of a strap over and sew in a few box-x's or 3 or 4 bar tacks.
    tried to upload From my phone and from my touchpad neither will work. I can email the pics to you if you pm me your address.
    A special thanks to Dream Hammocks, Dutchware. BIAS and Hammockforums.net for donating to our Secret Santa.

Uwharrie hang in March https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...ad.php?t=83029

Hammock
    Skeeter Beater Pro
    Tarp
    Old Coleman tent f
    Insulation
    ccf pad
    Could be wrong but in our area all I have seen at WM were nylon straps in either dept. Last time I was in STL at REI the tube webbing was all nylon also. Looked in Springfield Mo at outdoor adventure, same thing. All nylon.

Hammock
    DIY tableclothsfactory
    Tarp
    DIY Hex
    Insulation
    DIY down
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Images
    I have been using WW straps with good results. Like others have said, cut off the hooks and throw away the ratchet. I also have used straps from Freds and Dollar General. They work just a good, and are cheaper.