Anyone made snake skins for their Honeymoon suite?
I know it has 3 attachment points, but I'm thinking to:
1. Have the forward skin over one of the attachment lines
2. Make that line the first to tie to the tree (along with the back line also covered by skin)
3. Pull back skin on the front line uncovering the other front attachment point/line on the tarp
4. Tie the second front line to another tree
5. Enjoy the coverage goodness
Has anyone tried this?
You just described how we use skins on our Honeymoon Suite.
Ok, then I must be in good company ;>
Originally Posted by UncleMJM
Did you make yours or get them somewhere...?
I'd rather find a source as I'm in my busy season...
On this particular tarp we are using snake skins that were spares off of a Hennessy Hammock that I know keep in a Bishop bag.
Originally Posted by DiscoveryDiver
As far as good company, I think of other folks I know with this tarp... ^shane^, Sandpiper, and the creator himself, Smokehouse... yep I'd say we are in good company.