DIY Gathered End
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Hex
    Insulation
    HG:Burrow/Incubato
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings

East Idaho Hangers: Idaho Falls Area

Are there any East Idaho Hangers out there. I am in Idaho Falls and kinda feel like I am hanging alone...

If you are close to Idaho Falls, let me know. Lets get together and go "hang" out....

Hammock
    Hennesy Expedition Zip
    Tarp
    Hennesy Asym
    I'm in the Burley/Twin Falls area. Feeling the same as you. I have family in IF area too. Where do you usually go? I've done Palisades lakes area last winter and it was great! I love the cold weather stuff. Unfortunately my work schedule makes it very difficult to go very often. When did you have in mind to do a trip?

Hammock
    DIY Gathered End
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Hex
    Insulation
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    hey, that's not to far away. I love the Palisades lakes. I have never done them in the winter, but plan to this year. I think it would be fun to snow shoe in. I have been told after the first of the year it's amazing up there.

We should try to plan something. Maybe someone else will chime in and we can get a few of us.

Hammock
    Hennesy Expedition Zip
    Tarp
    Hennesy Asym
    Yeah that would be great! I could probably round up a couple people as well. Haven't ever done snowshoeing but I've been wanting to try it for a long time.

Hammock
    DIY Gathered End
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Hex
    Insulation
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Hey Jiff24, have you been doing any hanging lately???

We need to put something together.

Hammock
    Hennesy Expedition Zip
    Tarp
    Hennesy Asym
    No I haven't gotten out recently. Work has been real busy lately with no sign of letting up anytime soon. I did a two night trip up near Red Fish Lake area about a month ago and that was fun. Even though it was still summer, overnight temps got down to high 20's. I tried out a down exped 9 mat in the hammock for the first time and it worked great! I was really impressed and surprised with the warmth and comfort based on sleeping with other thermarest mats before that. The exped was much better. Would love a good underquilt, but they are so expensive and its hard to justify with how little I am able to go, even though I'm sure they are the way to go for comfort and warmth. How about you, any good trips lately? Still no snow here.