Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nyc?

Hey while I have you all here a quick question, should I go attached net or no attached net for my first rig?

Hammock
    Claytor
    Tarp
    MacCat delux Spinn
    Insulation
    CCF and Quilts
    Suspension
    web & buckles
    Images
    Personal preference.

I choose attached.

I find that I either need the bug protection, or I want the additional warmth of the bugnet. It isn't much, but it is noticeable when you unzip it and feel that rush of cold air. Lastly, when I sleep without the tarp, it stops little things from falling onto my face like twigs, sap or squirrel poop.

I never thought about the squirrel poop.. good call.. Y'all wouldn't want to get rid of any rigs that would hold a 260lb man by any chance?

Hammock
    Claytor
    Tarp
    MacCat delux Spinn
    Insulation
    CCF and Quilts
    Suspension
    web & buckles
    Images
    None to get rid of, but if you'd like to head up to the Adks for a weekend, I would be happy to bring along a few extras you could try out to see what type you like the best. IMO hammocks are like packs... the "fit" matters.

Hammock
    WBBB Dbl 1.1
    Tarp
    BigMamajamba Spinn
    Insulation
    Bag/Phoenix UQ
    Suspension
    Straps and Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gbs View Post
    I never thought about the squirrel poop.. good call.. Y'all wouldn't want to get rid of any rigs that would hold a 260lb man by any chance?
    Keep an eye on the Marketplace section of the forums. Maybe even post in the "Want to buy" section.
    perrito

"If a man speaks in the woods, and there is no woman there to hear, is he still wrong?"

Ducttape I will probably take you up on that offer.. pm me with someday that dates that work for you so we can try and scheduel a meeting. Thanks